Introduction: Forceful Love

It was a quiet Friday after school, the 5 members of the literature club where packing up to leave, Sayori, Yuri, Monika, Natsuki, and the newest member MC where all gathering up thwir belonging eager to get home. Eventually the room was empty except for 2 individuals: Natsuki and MC. Natsuki shyly looked over realizing they where alone and walked over twiddling her soft pink hair.

   "H-hey... I have to ask you something..." she said almost mumbling it. MC turned around to notice her and smiled softly "yea, whats up?" talking with slight haste in his voice considering he was eager to leave. Natsuki was stunned by this slightly and looked into his eyes trying to show the confidence she clearly lacked, "You never finished the manga I gave you! You are so rude just for tossing it aside like it isn't important. What is so boring about it?". MC just looked blankly at the smol cutie and just grinned. "Well, I have been very busy this past week so I haven't had much free time s'all." MC explained still holding the cheery grin. Natsuki now had a visable expression of annoyance mixed with sadness on her face at word of this, suddenly pushing MC with both arms. Albiet the shove was not too powerful it only made MC lose slight balance and step back a bit. "YOU ARE SUCH AN IDIOT!" Natsuki yelled as she paced back and with her arms crossed. Natsuki walked back over to MC and grabbed his uniform tie and speaking in a slowed down tone, trying her hardest to act menacing, but ultimately looking adorable "No ifs, ands, or buts, tomorrow I am going over to your house and I am FORCING you to finish this series, Whether you want to or not!". "W-well actually I can-" before MC could finish his sentence Natsuki grabbed her stuff and skipped out of the room, saying in a cutesy voice "SEE YOU TOMORROW, FRIEND!" leaving him alone in the room.