Pt. 11: Cinnamon Bun

The summer has reached it's peak and each day was getting hotter and hotter. Natsuki never liked summer at all, and was good at making it perfectly clear to MC and the world through long rants and constant whining. Keeping the central air conditioning cranked up all this time has led to it overheating and blowing out, leaving them stuck in the stifling heat.

While MC and Sayori where in the bathtub taking a soak in icy water together there was a gently knock at the door. "Im not getting that... Unless..." MC said in a playful and devilish tone, Natsuki knowing what he meant exactly rolled her eyes and got her hands into position: a fist held in her cupped hand. MC doing the same thing counted to three, and both of them drew quickly. Natsuki held her fingers in a scissor form, feeling very dismayed at the clenched fist MC drew out. MC smiled and laid back in the tub, putting his arms behind his head and saying "Rock beats Scissors! You get it.". With a joking but semi irritated "Fuck you..." Natsuki arose out of the tub and grabbed the soft pink bathrobe with a bunny hood she had gotten as a gift for her birthday off the hook. Slipping it on and wrapping it to cover herself she ran to the front door and opened it gently, and to her suprise found Sayori with her usual sweet and wholesome smile she was known for.

"Nat? Is that actually you?!" Sayori said in shock while observing Natsuki's new body appearance. Going in for a hug Natsuki said chucking "Yep! I blossomed like a rose finally!", after mutually ending the hug Sayori looked past Natsuki and peered into the living room "Sooooo where's your boy toy?" Sayori said giggling in a teasing way. Natsuki lightly slugged Sayori on the shoulder and said "We where taking a bath together because the AC blew out. We are suffering, but surviving!" in a cheery tone. "Owch... That won't do well for you both in this part of the Summer at all. Why not have both of you stay over at my house until it's fixed?" Sayori said, this kind offer catching Natsuki off guard completely. "Well... Uh I can't say just ye-" before finishing her sentence MC came to the door in his own light blue bathrobe, greeting his long-lost childhood friend. MC has been told the offer to which he said his ok on the planned stay and so did Natsuki, to which the two rushed to their rooms to pack up and finally be free from the burning Hell that was their house.

The trio walked next door eagerly, Sayori unlocked her door for them, and the three where greeted by a blast in the face of cool filtered air. Going inside last Sayori closed the door behind MC and Natsuki, saying in a courteous tone "Welcome to my house! My parents are away on vacation so there is a lot of room to go around until you get your AC fixed. Just make yourself at home and I will show you to the guest bedroom!". Sayori led the way upstairs and down a hallway to the guest room, it was nothing too extravagant but it had it's own TV and a bathroom so thats a plus. "Thanks again for letting us stay, Sayori. Your a real sweetheart" Natsuki said as she laid back-first on the bed. "It's nothing! Im just glad to have company since I've been alone so long, actually. Just get yourselves settled in and enjoy the cool air." Sayori said happily and walked away down the hall to the living room and out if sight.

After sitting in silence while MC unpacked for them Natsuki broke the silence with a sudden question "Do you think Sayori ever had sex before?". MC almost choked while turning twards her laughing, barely able to muster out "No way, honestly. She is WAY too innocent of a girl to even touch a guy down there.". Natsuki just looked down blushing and twiddled her hair "Would you ever have sex with her...?", she asked MC softly. MC's face turned bright red and darted to close the bedroom door before having his say on the matter, then proceeding to sit next to Natsuki on the bedside rubbing her soft thighs he said "I mean... she is pretty cute and all, But I only have eyes for my kitten, and my kitten only.". Natsuki sat up and hugged MC tightly, putting her hands up his shirt slowly. "Well I don't have to worry about her stealing you from me. That means your all mine, master." before they could go any further the door to the bedroom had a light knock on it before Sayori poked her head in slowly and shyly asked "H-hey... I was going to go for a swim out back... Want to come with me?".

At the nod yes Sayori left the room and let MC and Natsuki get into their swim wear. Natsuki had bought along a bright pink bikini with blue frill trimmings around her waist that reached her knees that made her look like a mermaid to MC. MC was going to put on his regular white and red bathing suit but Natsuki stopped him and handed him a different one she bought him a while ago but he never wore. It was a bright red pair of swim shorts that where tighter and shorter than the others he had. MC just looked at it blushing and back at Natsuki who had a cute grin, to which he said "There is no way in hell im wearing this...". Natsuki in response to this cuddled up close to him and started rubbing his chest softly, saying in a sweet tone "You will look so tasty though. If you wear it I will make sure to suck your cock dry later...". With a bright blushing face of defeat MC changed into the suit, and went out to the pool with Natsuki where Sayori was waiting in a chair sunbathing.

   Sayori peeked over and saw the tight suit on MC, showing an odvious bulge where his flaccid penis is and looked away blushing. Continuing to not make eye contact she touched her index fingers together cutely and said in a soft tone "Th-thats pretty tight on you...", to which Natsuki giggled audibly to this statement and said smugly "You have always been such a cinnamon roll, huh?" Sayori got up glaring at Natsuki and walked over to the poolside and jumped in like a cannonball, making a splash and re-emerged whipping her slick light pink hair back. MC and Natsuki followed along, jumping in the pool together hand-in-hand. The two of them sat in a shallow corner of the pool cuddling and rubbing eachother, Sayori trying her best to ignore and it and swim but finally snapped when she saw MC reaching into Natsuki's bikini bottom and start to finger her pussy.

   "H-hey! Can you two not be sexual in front of me?! I hate it!" Sayori asked in a loud voice, Natsuki now biting her lip deviantly pulled down MC's bathing suit in front of her and started stroking his long cock while still locking eye contact with Sayori. MC's face became bright red and couldn't even say anything about this, so he just covered his face in embarrassment, Natsuki though said in a mocking tone "What's the matter, Cinnamon Bun? Never saw a dick before?". "STOP CALLING ME THAT! I HAVE A BOYFRIEND AND HE FUCKS ME ALL THE TIME!" Sayori screamed out now with visable tears in her eyes and fists clenched. Natsuki laughed out and started to stroke MC even faster, causing him to let out light gasps of pleasure. Overwhelmed now, Sayori ran out of the pool and twards the house, almost at the breaking point. Locking eyes now concerned, MC and Natsuki got out of the pool and dried off to go inside and tend to Sayori.