Pt. 10: Sun on a Rose

A few months have passed and now it was early summer, life was great for MC and Natsuki living together. Through MC's support and love he saw major improvement in his little kittens physical and mental health, she was beginning to eat alot more and alot healthier, causing her to actually start growing. She has shedded her short highschool freshman-like stature for a now slightly more curvaceous and mature appearance. Her breasts have grown from an A cup to B and her hips becoming a little wider giving off the look of an actual 19 year old girl. As for her mental health Natsuki has begun becoming alot more trusting and self-confident as well open about her feelings, like a block in her mind was removed.

It was Wednesday, the only day of the week the two had off as a whole. The sun was bright in the sky and harsh, making the temperature almost unbearable outside. Natsuki and MC spent most of the morning sitting around in their underwear snuggling, protected from the heat outside by the central air conditioning in the house. It wasn't until 1:00 PM that they finally decided to make plans for an outing together as a little date. As proposed by Natsuki they both decided to go to the park for a picnic together. MC waited patiently in the living room for Natsuki to finish getting ready, holding a wicker basket full of both of their favorite foods. "NATSUKI WE AREN'T GETTING ANY YOUNGER LETS GO!" MC yelled in a playful tone, to which there was shuffling and a quick but cutely put "Im almost ready! Be patient, dummy!" from Natsuki.

Natsuki emerged from her room and went before MC, her appearance making him turn bright red with blush. She wore a white and red spotted sundress with a pink silk scarf that wrapped around both her wrists and connected behind her back, her usual red hair ribbons swapped with lively yellow ones to match the bright sun. Natsuki saw MC's stares and looked down blushing, saying shyly "I will change if it looks ugly...". As a response MC got up without a word and walked over to her giving her a whole-hearted kiss on the lips, pulling away and looking into her radiant pink eyes he said "No you just look so amazing now! You are turning out to be even more beautiful every day.". Locking lips again while Natsuki stands in her tip-toes MC began to hold her up by the waist, spinning her around lovingly while her dress and scarf flew behind gently. After one more long kiss they gathered what was being taken and left for the park.

Walking through the park hand-in-hand was like a dream for the both of them, everything was so lively and bright! The sounds of children playing, birds singing, and bugs buzzing away made it all seem like a nice lush paradise. Natsuki walked ahead leading the way while still clenching MC's hand in her own, saying in an excited voice "I know a nice spot we can go and relax!". The two walked down the dirt path until they made their way to an open field with lush winding hills, on one of these hills was a cherry blossom tree in bloom. She released her grip and ran across the gentle slopes playfully, almost child-like until she reached the cherry blossom. MC was struggling to keep up, given he was carrying both a blanket and the basket, but trying his best finally made it to Natsuki, who has begun to kick off her sandals and climb the tree. The sight was something that melted MC's heart to the core, something that never usually happened. Natsuki for the first time in a long time was expressing what he could describe as true happiness and absolute bliss.

   Natsuki made her way up the trunk, using branches and indents to help her grip, as she made it to the top she smiled down to MC, busy setting up the blanket and plates for their picnic together. After Natsuki climbed down they had their food that they prepared together, feeding one-another occasionally and just having a great time. Natsuki put her meal aside and snuggled up to MC, she said happily "Nothing is better than this! The perfect day with the perfect guy-er I mean my master!". MC looked a little suprised but in a good way, "We haven't called each other by Master or Kitten in a while, huh?" he said softly while he rubbed her shoulders. Giggling now Natsuki got close to MC and whispered softly in his ear "Im pretty fucking horny right now, Master!". A grin formed on both of their faces as they looked at eachother lustfully, realizing there wasn't anyone around, or atleast within eye or ear shot of them.

   MC reached under Natsuki's light dress and slipped her pantsu down to the knees, then proceeding to slowly insert his index finger inside her pussy. Laying back now slowly Natsuki spread her legs wide giving complete freedom to her lover, in response to this he stuck his middle finger in now, moving them around making a wet noise. "Where is that g-spot..." MC said jokingly until he began to now rub it with his fingers, causing a jolt and a squeal from Natsuki. Having his fingers deep in that tight little pussy has already made MC rock hard, using his free hand he undid his jeans and let his cock out, softly stroking it to prep. Natsuki got up, gently pushing MC back and getting on her knees and saying "Lets see if I can get you ready quicker!" in a seductive tone. She began to stroke the big throbbing cock, running her soft hands up and down the massive shaft. Bending her neck down while she stroked and began to lick the pink tip softly while making eye contact with MC, this making MC super aroused. Moving her hands away she resorted to stroking his cock using her wet mouth alone, in the process using her tounge to massage the bottom of his erection. Eventually she knew he had enough when the taste of sweet precum was in her mouth, letting her know he was ready for the real prize.

   Natsuki laid against the tree, spreading her legs and lifting her dress for MC. Getting close to her and taking off his shirt he got his erection into position, tip just outside of her labia... And BAM at full force MC slammed his cock into her, banging the g-spot good. Natsuki's initial response was a loud scream of pleasure and digging her nails deep into MC's back. Pain always was a stimulant to MC during sex, this just encouraged him to fuck faster, in swift hard motions pushing his cock in and out of Natsuki's soaked pink pussy making a wet smacking sound each time. MC began to french kiss Natsuki to mask her loud moans, the two of them interlocking their wet warm tounges, letting them wrap around each other beautifully. The passionate sex the two where used to behind closed doors was almost boring compared to being here in public, fucking like rabbits in front of the world to see. The excitement was something Natsuki really liked considering she was always the girl that liked to be shown off by her significant other. It was practically a pride complex for her, giving her a feeling of value knowing MC cherished her enough to publicly fuck her and flaunt it like a trophy. After 5 minutes of continual fucking and frenching, Natsuki halted the kissing and squealed out under her gasps "I-IM GUNNA CUM!". Almost as an encouraging sign this made MC thrust even faster in and out, Natsuki's warm cum working as a lube that made his cock slick and slippery. Finally MC had the same sensation coming on, his cock getting swollen and red he said "Im so fucking close, Kitten!". After a few last-effort slams on her G-spot he went as far in has he can and gave Natsuki a warm creampie, filling her pussy to the point of leaking out with semen.

   Sliding Natsuki off his soaked cock he collapsed next to her, sweat running down both of their faces and breathing hard. "That was so amazing, MC..." Natsuki said as she wrapped her arms around him, putting her head on his warm chest. The sun has begun to set, turning the sky a beautiful orange color. The two sat for a while, just admiring the sounds and views of the park in the warm evening, waiting until dark to pack up their belongings and head back to their air-cooled paradise. On the way back MC delicately picked a beautiful pink rose that was growing on the side of the path and put it in Natsuki's hair. Hugging her close he said to her tenderly "Roses are so pretty and unique, just like you.".