Pt: 13: Reunion

The morning was young, the time just striking 8:00 AM when Natsuki and MC finally got up. MC could barely move from exhaution on account of last nights milking, and his dick was still very tender and strained. Natsuki offered to let him stay in bed while she got them breakfast so she slipped on MC's gray pullover hoodie that almost reached to her knees and her pair of house slippers and went down to the kitchen. Grabbing two bowls and filling them with cereal Natsuki heard muffled talking in the house. Curious to find the source she followed it to Sayori's bedroom, gently knocking on the door and waiting breifly there was a turn at the knob and then a familiar face has appeared in the opening: Yuri.

Yuri gasped in suprise at seeing Natsuki and looked inside the room to Sayori, "You where having HER stay over? And I bet her boyfriend is here too and you didn't tell me?!". There was a silence on Sayori's end before she said submissively "T-They where staying over until their AC was fixed..
Im sorry...", Yuri put her hand on her chest and let out a gentle "D'awwww" before going over to embrace Sayori in her arms. Leaving the door open agap Natsuki let herself in and looked around, the two girls where on Sayori's small bed, the floor laced with trash like candy wrappers and bags of chips. Natsuki went over to the bedside slowly but didn't bother to sit down but noticed behind Sayori's back there was something black and long, already knowing it was a dilldo she blushed lightly and looked down to her feet and said with unsurity "Soooooo what is Yuri doing here?". Yuri and Sayori looked at eachother and back at Natsuki quickly, "Um... Just having some time to chat..." Yuri said putting her hand in Sayori's free hand and grasping softly. "I heard you two are a thing now." Natsuki said awkwardly as she played with her thumbs in the hoodie's connected pocket, Yuri stroked the blade that symbolizes their love and let some blood flow out of a cut on her finger and smudged it on her lips softly, then locking eyes with Natsuki again said "Yea, we began dating after we where up all night on Skype. Sayori was talking me out of suicide, and after the drama was said and done we kind of just clicked!". Sayori gently kissed Yuri on her rosy cheek and blush formed on both of their faces, Natsuki knowing it was time to go walked to the door and waved solftly to the couple who where already paying no mind to her, and she left.

Natsuki pushed open the door to the guest room with two bowls of cereal in her hand and sat them on the nightstand next to the bed before laying down next to MC and wrapping her legs around his. "Want to hear something crazy?" Natsuki whispered to MC excitedly, not even waiting for an ok she blurred out "Sayori and Yuri are dating for real!". Unexpectedly MC broke down laughing, almost falling off the bed he reasserted his posture and tried to make a straight face again, but failed and kept a stupid grin. Jokingly MC said through his laughter "What do they do? Fuck eachother with knives?!" Natsuki remained silent and nudged MC lightly causing him to look up and noticed Yuri staring spitefully in the doorway, wearing only a light purple tank top so her sliced wrists and forearms where visable to both of them. "Real funny, asshole..." Yuri clenched her fists and looked away now "Why don't you beat Natsuki while your balls deep in her, I know she liked it when her daddy did it to her...". Natsuki raised her head, water forming in her eyes as she yelled out at the top of her lungs "COVER UP YOUR FUCKING SCARS YOU WHORE! THEY ARE HIDEOUS JUST LIKE YOU!", MC tried to calm Natsuki down by holding her hand but she continued on her hate-filled rant to Yuri. Not holding back her tears anymore Natsuki said in a shaky scream "MY DAD NEVER RAPED ME AND NEITHER DID MC! HOW DARE YOU COMPARE MY BOYFRIEND TO THAT MONSTER!", To which Yuri just chuckled lightly at Natsuki's anger before flipping them both off and slammed the door behind her.

Natsuki has completely broken down now, crying loudly and jabbing at her stuffed bunny MC gave her causing it to wear down more. She grabbed both arms on the plush and pulling them apart at full force made it break open and the stuffing rained down all over the bed. Durring her episode MC got out of bed to give her some space to thrash and bawl. Watching such an innocent girl become broken down to this extent and acting like a needy child was too much to comprehend, MC having an uncontrollable urge to just hug her in a warm embrace knew it wasn't the best course of action so he just waited on the sideline until she calmed down. The tantrum subsided finally and left Natsuki fatigued and gasping for air between her weeps, tucking her legs into the hoodie she just sat in silence now with her eyes closed.

A feeling of familiarity came over MC seeing her in a ball like this, remembering her that day in spring of last year when she had run off after seeing him and Yuri about to kiss. His feelings of sorrow, regret, and relief when he found her in the slide at the park all becoming fresh in his mind again. Finally seeing a chance to go and comfort Natsuki MC layed down next to her looking into the pair of teary red eyes and leaned in to kiss her soft pink lips, whispering in a tender voice "Im here now, Kitten... Im here for you...". Gently running his fingers through her pink hair he could barely make out a light smile on Natsuki's face, like she was greatful that someone cared this much about her in this cruel world. Natsuki whispered to MC "I miss my dad... I want to go visit him...". MC cuddled her closer, asking her sympathetically "Why is that?", Natsuki's response made him feel almost broken himself: "To say im sorry I was a terrible daughter...".