Pt. 4: Daddy Issues

The morning after, a warm and quiet Thursday. The streets where empty outside of MC's home because everyone was at work or school, they both have overslept since it was now 1 PM when they finally both where awake. After spending a long night of watching movies after their first time trying BDSM, Natsuki and MC both where extremely sore and sluggish. "Mmmm... Did we miss school?" Natsuki said softly with her eyes barely open, MC wrapped his arms around her naked body and kissed her forehead, "Yea... But we deserve a little nap. Just Kitten and Master time.".

   Natsuki got a phone call while she was gathering up her scattered clothes, walking over to her phone to check with a displeased look to see it was her dad. "Aw fuck... He knows I didn't go in I bet... He's gunna punish me so bad for this..." Natsuki said hopelessly as she walked with her phone into the living room. MC stayed in his room and closed the door trying his best to be courteous and not listen in, but this proved difficult considering he could hear Natsukis muffled screaming and crying over the phone to her dad, vulgar language being spat out and threats of serious nature. Finally Natsuki walked back in slowly twiddling her hair, "So... My dad wants you to come over for dinner tonight so he can meet you..." she said very blunt yet shyly.

   Natsuki left for home at 4 o'clock to get washed up and to look presentable, MC had been told to drop by for dinner around 6 o'clock. MC approached the front door of Natsuki's small house and knocked on the door gently. Shortly after Natsuki opened the door to greet him with a kiss on the cheek and a warm hug. She had left a bright pink lip stain from her lipstick on his face, trying to wipe it up with her shirt she made it worse, spreading it all over his cheek. Natsuki saw her dad silently watching them and let off. Natsuki's dad was a tall, serious, and very intimidating man. MC being in the presence of her dad graciously walked up and offered his hand to him, to which Natsuki's dad said "This is really the best you could do, Natsuki?". Natsuki now visably upset crossed her arms and looked away, mumbling "Mother could of did better than you...".

   All three of them went to go sit at the table, the dinner already set out and ready to be served. MC sat next to Natsuki while her dad was across from them watching both of them like a hawk, "I guess lets eat now..." Natsuki said happily. MC served himself first it was a basic dinner of meat and potato stew, he took a sip from his spoon and was a little grossed out by the lack of any seasoning or flavor present but he choked it down and smiled. As they where eatting MC has noticed in the corner of his eye that Natsuki was sliding her chair over next to him in small bursts, but he tried his best to ignore it until she was right next to him shoulder-to-shoulder. She leaned over next to him and fed him a spoon from her bowl, reluctantly he swallowed it down to please her. She was giggling cutely and snuggled his right arm and said softly so her dad doesn't hear "Im so glad your here... Master.".

   Natsuki's dad got up after glaring at MC nonstop, walked towards the back room out of sight, and said "I will be back in a bit. Behave yourself Natsuki.". Natsuki did not respond and immediately began to undo MC's dress pants and rub his crotch through his underwear. Going a step further she pulled his underwear low enough for his growing erection to stick up, as she began to stroke it giggling and looking into his eyes. MC was trying his best to get her to stop, begging and pleading but he eventually gave in because of how good it felt and sat back letting out light moans. Natsuki kneeled down now gently sucking on his tip, working her way down the big shaft until she was completely deepthroating him. This is when Natsuki got out of her seat and went under the table to pleasure her master. Of all the things MC assumed she would do, this was way more daring than anything he thought, but the very idea of being caught at any second and the adrenaline running through his mind just made him feel even more aroused in a sense. Finally he reached his climax and released his sweet sticky seed, spraying all over Natsuki's face and hair. She got up in her seat and MC wiped up her face while looking embarassed. "I didn't think you'd actually do that. Such a dirty girl huh." MC said laughing, just as Natsuki's dad came back into the dining room looking suspicious. He stared down the two, looking to see if they did anything wrong but to no avail. They wrapped up dinner and MC went home to get ready for school tomorrow, still smiling over what just happend over dinner.