A listener

I got about 120 texts about Troy apologising all different ways, some were "I'm sorry baby please forgive me I was just mad and thought that you were cheating on me" or something along the lines of "I just wanted to have a skank on my dick" I was so disgusted of him, I couldn't believe what he was saying about her. The really stupid part of this, is I have his iCloud, I signed out of iCloud on my iMessage then signed into his, I found the girls number who he cheated on me with and wrote it down, I signed back in, texted her and waited.

She was fine becoming friends, it was very nice to have someone who went through something with the same guy, it was kind of a relief actually, I didn't wanna break up with him because I wanted him to trust me because he was the son of a company m...

She was fine becoming friends, it was very nice to have someone who went through something with the same guy, it was kind of a relief actually, I didn't wanna break up with him because I wanted him to trust me because he was the son of a company manager that I was working up towards. Now I have a good enough reason to, I know that you will say "omg she used him😱" no, I didn't, he used me me for my sisters friends. She is one year older than me and Troy was two. I knew that he had been cheating on me for a while, I just didn't have any proof. Now I did; I am now looking for a healthy relationship with a guy who actually gives a shit about me, anyways I talked to Colby, I asked him which suburb in Kansas he lived in, I reckoned I could surprise him. I found out who sam was and I texted him on Twitter. I asked him where Colby lived, if he had a girlfriend and I knew that Colby was 16 in January the 2nd and I was turning 16 on the 31st of march. I was very excited for this last minute trip to see my new friend. I asked my mum if I could go to Kansas because I had a ibf there (internet best friend) she agreed and I was set and off to Kansas. She didn't know that it was a boy though but no big deal, I didn't say that he was a girl either so it's practically her fault because she didn't ask what sex he/she was.