Is it true?

Your POV
*yawn* "Good morning world!" I groaned. I got into the shower, and washed myself, this time properly, no kissing or hugging went on between me, myself and I. It would be a completely different story if Toni or Colby was here though.. FUCK WHY DO I KEEP THINKING OF COLBY! "UGHHHHHH" I yelled

Toni🖤 hey everything okay ? You seem mad
BABBYYY👅💦 yeah I'm fine :)
Toni🖤 okay good :)

Okay let's see if I'm Preggooooo WAIT I need Kat, Devyn and Amanda!

(Y/n)👽 hey guys!! Come over please
Kat✨ okay be there soon!
Devvy❤️ kk see you girls;)
Mandaaa🤫 okay brb can Circa come?
(Y/n)👽SUREE YASS LITTLE CIRCYY 😍

I turned off my phone and went to the bathroom, I held the tests underneath me while I went. After I finished I put the caps on and placed them  by my sink. I flushed and washed my hands.. I collapsed on my bed scrolling through Twitter
blah blah blah tour!! Blah blah.🤫
Then I heard 3 little taps on my door "COME INNNNNNNN" I yelled then I saw Devyn and Kat opening the door "HEYYYY" we all screamed perfectly in sink, we all giggled and talked for 5 minutes then Amanda and Circa showed up "HEY GUYSSS!!! SAM AND COLBY DYED HER PINK AS YOU GUYS KNOW!" She yelled "YASSS CIRCYYYYY SLAYYY" I screamed running over to her "hey um where's your bathroom?" Amanda asked, "oh um down the hall on the left!" I said completely and utterly forgetting the fact that I had my pregnancy test in there,
Mandaaa🤫 hey um is this a joke?? Come into the bathroom rn!
She directly texted me. I stood up and excused myself and walked to the bathroom, "Is this a joke? Cause I'm not like trying to be a asshole and invade in on your sex life but.." she turned around with my tests in her hands..

"OH MY GOD" I yelled "IM PREGNANT" I whisper shouted to Amanda, both of the girls came rushing in "WHATS HAPPENI— OH MY GOD!!!" They screamed "can we go to the doctors to see how many weeks and shit?" I asked they all nodded "YEAHHH MY BEST FRIEND...

"OH MY GOD" I yelled "IM PREGNANT" I whisper shouted to Amanda, both of the girls came rushing in "WHATS HAPPENI— OH MY GOD!!!" They screamed "can we go to the doctors to see how many weeks and shit?" I asked they all nodded "YEAHHH MY BEST FRIENDS PREGGO! Wait.. have you had sex since Colby?" Amanda asked "no" I reassured them, I did but I didn't want to hurt them. We hopped into Amanda's car so she could quickly drop off Circa and then we went to the doctors, "Hi ma'am um could I please see the doctor?" I asked "what for?" She said grouchy. "I want to know how many weeks pregnant I am" all the girls nodded "right this way" she pointed to "Dr. Goldenshien's" room.
After he did all the tests and shit
"You are 2 months along! I wish you all the best!" He took off his gloves and dumped them in the rubbish we all squealed in excitement "THANK YOU SO MUCH!" I thanked Mr. Goldenshien. We drove back to the house were it all began, the girls told me that Colby was back home and I asked if we could see everyone after what happened. We got out of the car when we arrived, all of the girls walked in before I did, I heard Sam yell "KAT!" Then Corey scream"DEVYN!" Then Elton yell "AMANDA!" Then I stepped in, everyone's eyes widened, Colby got up and ran to me then embraced me in a big bear hug, "I missed you so much" Colby sobbed, followed by Corey joining in, Aaron and Elton, but no Sam. Sam just sat on the couch trying to process what just happened, tears streamed down my face while I grimly smiled at Colby, I pulled out a pregnancy test from my back pocket and gave it to Colby upside down "wait.." I said and smiled at him reaching for my phone, I turned on the camera app and started recording, "Go!" I told him, he turned it around "NO FUCKING WAY!" He shouted "NO FUCKING WAY!!!" He repeated, Colby started to cry, I walked over to him, "you're going to be the best daddy ever" I smiled and kissed his cheek. I stopped recording and everyone congratulated me, except for Sam "NO, SHES A LIAR" Sam yelled out of no where, everyone look at Sam, appalled, "WHY WOULD SHE LIE ABOUT SOMETHING LIKE THIS?" Kat angrily shouted "BECAUSE SHES A SLUT AND SHE WANTS HIS MONEY" I looked down and I felt my face going flushed, my eyes brimmed with water and I began to cry "SEE EVERYBODY SHES FAKING IT" "NO SHES JUST HURT BECAUSE SOME PRICK LIKE YOU WANTS TO DESTROY HER RELATIONSHIP WITH HER EX" Amanda yelled at Sam, "I-I-I can get a abortion if you don't want it" I tried to hold back my whaling but tried to speak to Colby at the same time, "YES DO IT" Sam yelled "ITS NOT LIKE IT WAS REAL ANYWAYS" he stood up, he walked over to me and slapped my face, I had a hand print on my face, red and puffy, Colby looked at Sam in shock, everyone else looked at Sam with the same disgusted look. I ran outside, not knowing what to do, I knew that I had to be careful because I didn't want to hurt my baby, I called Toni, as soon as he picked up I tried to hold back tears "can you please come pick me up?" I asked, whimpering "sure? Where are you?" He questioned "Panssbak Ave" I replied "be there in 2" he said before hanging up. Colby was blowing up my phone then decided to call me, I picked up.