The horror

*TRIGGER WARNING FOR THE NEXT 3 EPISODES*
Colby's POV
I opened the and I saw Brennen naked with (y/n) on the floor, she was covering her breasts with her hands and she only had her favourite panties on, she had red hand marks all over her and hickies going down her body, some of which were not mine, his were a dark purple, mine was a reddish purple-ly. She had red puffy eyes and he had scratch marks over his face and a black eye and a red neck, she continued to cry on the floor, rocking back and forth, he grabbed his clothes and jumped out the window and gapped it as I approached him with my fists clenched, I looked over to the window, a picture frame of me and (y/n) was smashed on the floor the roommates hurried away while I closed the door and walked in "tell me exactly what happened" she began to sob, I hate seeing her weak and stressed, she's usually full of life and cracking jokes every second, she's strong and A INDEPENDENT WAHMEN (I'm sorry, hate me all you want)

I plopped myself down beside her, I rubbed her back trying to calm her down, she leaned into my chest and hugged me, her clothes were scattered along the floor so I slid them over to us and handed the to her "t-t-t-thanks" she looked up at me with bright red eyes her corneas were now a deep purplish blue sort of colour, she walked into the bathroom and I rang Brennens brother, Jake, didn't answer, I tried his sister, Jessica; "hello? Colby?" She stuttered. "Hey Jess, Brennen, uhm.." "is your bestie and you like me? SAME!" "N-no um he just tried to rape my girlfriend.. (y/n)" "what the fuck?" She exclaimed "MOOOM!!! BRENNEN TRIED TO RAPE (y/n)" "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW?" I heard a faint voice yell, "I-I'm not joking" I heard Jessica's voice shaking

Your POV
"He-he's talking to Jessica? W-who's that?" I said in my mind, tears brimmed my eyes "Yeah um she's getting changed, I will tell her when she's in a better state of mind "he's going to tell me that he's been cheating on me and break up with me" a tear streamed down my face, lots followed, then I broke down crying, I heard pounding on the door "baby are you okay??" I listened to Colby scream and worry about me for 3 minutes in I-I got out his razor and I... slit my wrists, just enough to make me scream. "BABY? ARE YOU OKAY?" Colby pounded at the door harder, "dude what's happening?" I heard Colby's voice crack "Sam help push on the door" "OPEN IT (Y/N)! WE NEED YOU TO OPEN THE DOOR"

Colby's POV

I heard my baby scream again, it sound like she was in pure pain "BABY OPEN UP" I banged on the door. I heard hear flop to the floor, "BABY WHAT JUST HAPPENED? AARON, COREY, ELTON! GET UP HERE NOW!" The boys rushed upstairs, "what's up?" Elton said "HELP ME" I yelled at them we all heaved on the door, we broke through the door and saw (y/n) lying on the floor in a pool of blood, slits on her wrist and a razor blade in her hand, I cried "CALL 911" I screamed.

Skip to the hospital

"I'm sorry sir but you and your friends have to leave, she can't have any visitors at the moment", I kissed her forehead, wiped a tear falling from my eye and walked out, the nurse shut the door behind me.