Crystal clear

"We're here!" Sam screeched, my eyes shot open as I realised that I woke up to Colby resting his head on mine, I had my head on his shoulder it was like a zip, kinda.. I nudged Colby's shoulder as I lifted my head off of him, he slowly opened his eyes and looked up. He looked down at me and told me "you're so cute when you sleep" I blushed at his sweet remark. Sam parked the car in the driveway and started getting the bags out of his car, my and Colby helped him take them inside, it had an amazing view of the lake, I felt so special going up the spiral staircase, it was such a beautiful house but then I realised there were only two rooms and Sam already won the game of rock paper scissors so it looked like me and Colby were sharing a bed, we had a on sweet so that was pretty cool. I sat on the bed and talked to Colby about Troy and what I was gonna do next year when I graduate, I was suggesting that we move to LA together and I could move from Las Vegas to Kansas if I wanted to, Colby texted his mum and asked her if I could stay with them for a year, she agreed, I was so excited, I asked my parents and at first they were like, "omfg no" but I convinced them. So it looked like I'd be back very soon after I left to move back. I knew that Troy would spread rumours about me but I didn't care, I was above him, his dads company was shit anyways, I just wanted a job to get paid a shit ton from. I told Colby that I was gonna have a shower, he looked at me blankly, he asked if he could start ordering take out so I told him to get Tacos from Taco Bell cause I was on my period and was craving it. (( Ofc I didn't tell him I was on my period duh y u so stupiii??? )) I got into the shower and did ma shit then got out, Colby told me that he would start putting my clothes in the walk-in-closet and hang up my dresses, jumpers, hoodies and jackets. I'm pretty sure he found my feminine products.. <my pads, tampons and that really popular shit, they are called menstral cups? Idek man> he told me that he was gonna send sam out to go shopping and get some stuff, so he did. I got dresses into my pjs after a long day, I cbf wearing a bra soooooo..... I jus put on a pj set that didn't really "expose me".

Sam came back with soup, cookies, chocolate, salad, noodles, cheesecake, chicken nuggets, chips, corn, peas and more healthy stuff

Sam came back with soup, cookies, chocolate, salad, noodles, cheesecake, chicken nuggets, chips, corn, peas and more healthy stuff. I was like "woah you got so much stuff" but then I realised he didn't eat milk, eggs, bacon and pads (I was running low) so I told Colby that he forgot everything that I just said except the pads cause I ain't letting no boy get me pad and tampons no thanks hunny, he ran to the store and the Uber eats driver pulled up with Taco Bell, I've never been so happy to see a Uber eats delivery man EVER! I paid for everyone's Taco Bell and soon Colby returned, Colby, sam and I sat at the table and ate, then he packed away the missed groceries and quickly ran upstairs and gave me pads and tampons. I looked at him in disbelief, I was like "Colby what the fuck?" But also like "you are the actual best person in the universe but this is my last day :)" I just hugged and thanked him then put them in the bathroom cabinet with the rest of my things. Sam came upstairs and asked us if we wanted to watch a movie with him, we agreed and walked down the stairs. We watched the bee movie because it just came out, I snuggled up to Colby and placed my head on his chest while he tickled my head, Sam was sitting next to me, I was in the middle of them. I was like a hug train because Sam started resting his head on me, if someone walked in they'd be like "what the fuck".
1 and 1/2 hours later
I fell asleep and Colby carried me up into our room, he got changed <I'm assuming> into his boxer shorts, he spooned me and I just lay there staring at the wall, I had a feeling that we were gonna fuck sometime soon, I was starting to see him not as a friend anymore... but as a lover.

In the morning

I woke up to Colby's warm breath stroking across my face, I just wanted to kiss him, he looked so peaceful and calm, I went out on a limb and woke him up by hugging him, his eyes opened, wide, he started into my violet eyes and I started back into his ocean blue eyes, I looked at him and said "I wish we were more than friends" his eyes widened even more, he then replied to me "you're too cute you know that?" I told him "I'm dead serious. I want you to love me" he hugged me and said "it's gonna be pretty hard to get me to love you even more" he smiled, I looked at him and said "I love you" he didn't even flinch he just... kissed me, I grabbed his hair and he grabbed my jaw, it turn more and more passionate as it went on... that kiss turned into a make out session. Colby started trailing off away from my mouth and began giving me hickeys down my neck and to my collar bone, he looked at me and said "do you want me to continue?" I gave him the look of approval, he took my top off and continued to leave hickeys all the way down to my belly button. I bet Sam was confused when he heard moaning coming from our room, he probably thought we were watching porn together or something thing because he knocked on our door to make sure that everything okay, I yelled "YES EVERYTHING IS FINE" and I heard his footsteps trail down the stairs. Colby found my sweet spot, my collarbone. I moaned louder this time, he was shocked at how loud I moaned and stopped for about 10 seconds then I couldn't bare keeping myself off of him so I flipped him over, got on top of his toned Abs and made out with him, I left his mouth and started giving him hickeys down his neck and proceeded to take his shirt off. It was crystal clear that we needed each other, I licked his abs then gave him a hickey trail from his neck to his stomach as well. We weren't done there, oh hell no.