H I C K E Y S

He got up off of the bed and picked me up, he twirled me around until I was dizzy, Colby said "no one knows that we are together.. everyone thinks that we are just friends so if Brennen tries to hit on you ignore him then I will tell him that we are a couple, alright?" I nodded then I went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror, I saw hickeys trailing down my neck, I giggled and Colby came in, I told him to get out because I was gonna have a shower so he left, he told Brennen to come over then told me that Brennen would be here in 2 and I got undressed, turned the shower tap on and stepped in, after about a minute I heard the door open.. I screamed "Hey!! Someone's in here!" Then I heard a rustling of a belt, then a stroak of wind came into the shower, someone open the curtain and got in behind me; I still had shampoo in my hair and was washing it out, I finished washing it all out then I opened my eyes. The person pulled my waist towards them then started kissing up and down my neck, he started to give me hickeys, I moaned as I reached my arms up behind me and grabbed the back of their neck and started rubbing it, Colby knocked on the door and asked "Babe are you almost done?" Brennen is here but I can't find him." I turned and looked at the person, IT. WAS. BRENNEN. I screamed and Colby came rushing in, he asked "are you okay?" I quickly grabbed my towl and hopped out of the shower, Colby opened the shower curtains to see Brennen there with his hands over his nuts, "I just wanted to get a piece of that" he said winking at me, I scoffed in disgust, Colby asked "What did he do?" I ran out and locked myself in the closet, I began to cry, what have I done? Colby banged on the door, "Are you okay babe?" I opened the door and let him in, I closed the door and locked it behind him. I huddled myself into him, still in my towel and asked "Do you still want me?" And I began to cry again. "Of course I do, Brennen didn't know and I should've let him know sooner, before he did... that." He looked down in shame, I hugged him tightly and said "I love you Cole Robert Brock, you're the best" I smiled into his chest.

—Hey Guys! I had no idea what to write but here ;) 😂 I hope you guys have enjoyed it so far, these past few chapters have been in your Perspective, so get ready, Colby is gonna have a perspective for 7 stories straight then it'll be random :) I hope you like it! This one was quite short but I swear that I'll make the next one much longer, love you x—