Let her speak

Your POV
"Dude what the fuck, your foot is gonna get gone." Jesse stated "Don't dude me, please (y/n) give me a chance to explain.. I was hurting and you weren't—" I interrupted him "YOU WERE HURTING?? I ALMOST DIED. YOU CHEATED ON ME, WITH SHEA GOD DAMN COLBY, FUCK." Jesse slightly opened the door so me and Colby could make eye contact, he looked at Jesse like he was about to kill him, he gave him the death stare and Jesse nodded and let him in. Colby approached me with his arms suggesting for forgiveness, right then and there I had it with him, I put my hands up and said "no don't touch me get the fuck out." He looked sad, a tear dropped from my face "let me explain god damn it, you ALWAYS over react" he yelled at me "OVER REACT? IT LOOKED LIKE YOU GUYS FUCKED 70 TIMES, SHE WAS WEARING YOUR FAVOURITE HOODIE AND HER SLUTTY LITTLE PANTIES, I SWEAR ON EVERYTHING IF YOU DON'T LEAVE RIGHT NOW IM CALLING THE POLICE" I screamed at him "Yo it's better if you just left now Colb—" Jesse was cut off "IM NOT LEAVING UNTIL SHE LETS ME EXPLAIN"
Colby's POV
I didn't exactly know what I was going to explain because I definitely did cheat on her but I was hurt and it was all a slur, I don't even like Shea. She's a hoe bag and she is really easy. "Leave now Colby I don't want to hurt you." Jesses voice turned angry. I walked over to his and got right into his face and said "I know that you're in love with her, but I will get my way pretty boy. I will destroy you" he looked mad asf I just laughed and pushed his shoulder with mine as he huffed, I walked out me and Jesse were tight.. not anymore.. he knew that I was in love with her and she was inlove with me, he just wants something that he can't have.
Your POV
Oh shit I just remembered me and Colby haven't broken up.. I'm gonna do that now, if I can catch up to him.. I ran over to the door and barged through, "COLBY" I screamed down the hall way. I saw him turn around and I ran to him, I felt Jesses eyes burning through the back of my head. Colby held his arms out for a hug but I declined, he furrowed his eyebrows as I began to speak "There is no easy way to say it but I'm breaking up with you.." my voice cracking the whole way through that sentence, tears formed in my eyes, I didn't look at him, I was staring at the ground playing with my hoodie and fingers. He lifted my chin up so he could see my face, I squeezed my eyes tight enough that 5 tears rolled down the sides of my face. "Look at me (y/n)" I opened my eyes and looked into his tearful ocean eyes. "I'm sorry" I turned my face away and covered it. I cried and he hugged me, I walked over to the walk and placed my back on it. I slid down the wall and hugged my knees tightly to my chest.
Colby's POV
She walked over to the wall and slid down it. It was hard seeing her like this, she broke up with me.. I didn't expect that. I bet that it was Jesses fault. I placed my hand on her shoulder and she looked up at me "I'll be right back okay?" I said, she nodded and I started walking towards her apartment. I opened the door and Jesse was sitting there on his phone. I walked over to him and punched him in the face as he looked up at me, he punched me back and soon a whole fight broke out. "THIS IS YOUR FAULT, YOU TOLD HER TO BREAK UP WITH ME" I yelled "NO I DIDNT WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?" He yelled back "SHE JUST BROKE UP WITH ME" I screamed
Your POV
I heard yelling coming from the apartment so I ran over and when I opened the door I saw them fighting. Jesse had a fucked up face and Colby had a read neck and face. "STOP" I screamed, they both looked at me, I started crying even more. I approached Jesse and pushed Colby off of him, I helped him get up and I hugged him "I'm so sorry" I whispered into his ear, he nodded and released from the hug. I kissed his cheek then I walked over to Colby "you need to leave now" I told him. He saw how hurt I was, he hugged me and I kissed his cheek. "Please don't ever let this happen again guys, I love you both so much." I stated, they looked at each other. They did a handshake and pulled each other in for a hug. It was cute. I walked over to the door and opened it, signaling Colby to leave, I'm not ready to forgive him. Not yet.
5 minutes later
Colby left, I drove Jesse to the hospital and he got stitches. He had a busted eye, eyebrow and nose so he had to get stitches in there. I drove him back to my house and suggested that he didn't stay alone for the night so I asked if I could go over to his house, he said yes. Once we got back to his house I realised that I didn't have any pyjamas.
Jesses POV
"Hey Jesseeeeeeeeee" She said with her cute little voice, "yeahhhhhhhh" I replied "could I borrow something to sleep in?" She asked "yeah sure" I said and lead her to my bed room I grabbed a shirt from my closet and threw it at her, she was really small so it covered her from shoulders to her mid thigh. It was cute.

(Hey guysss sorry for not uploading in a while I promise that I will try to update this ASAP but it's getting kinda boring for me but I'll still try :)) i Love you all❤️❤️)