Preface

INTRODUCTION
What inspired this book, is the a real life story of a young teenage girl, who had been in pains for years and yet kept shut.
The very first day I heard the story, my heart sank and I couldn't get over it for month. Well, I'm not still over it. I'm seriously pained and touched by the situation. And the fact that no one cared about her harassment, is whats paining me the most.
That is why I decided I am going to write this story, try to make the change I can.

BLURB
Being sexually harassed from a young age, sent Maryline into depression. She isolated herself from the real world and kept her distance from human beings. She felt she didn't belong. And, the fact that she has been continuously bullied in school didn't help matters in any way. She was lost. Not simply merely lost, she was deeply lost.
Not until Corper Lucky arrive. He turned things around for her. Either good or bad, it depended on how she wanted to take it.

DEDICATION
I dedicate this book to all rape victims, sexually harassed kids or teenagers, bullied students, and those who are lost in depression.
I want to tell them all, that they aren't alone, and there are people out there, that really want to help. All they have to do, is stretch their hands fort, someone is waiting to catch them.
And I also dedicate this book to all my friends who didn't give up on me and my readers. I really appreciate your reads, votes, and comment.

This book isn't a complete work of fiction, it's fraction; partly fiction, and partly non-fiction. Some names, events, and happenings in this book are real, while some aren't. If any is found common or same as real life events or happenings, it's either you heard the story with me, know this girl or her story, or it is purely coincidental.

RuthieEbun
Copyright © 2018
All Right Reserved™

This books may not be copied, scanned, uploaded or published without permission.