20

Day by day, Mary felt more compelled to talk to Lucky, to tell him what's going on

Day by day, Mary felt more compelled to talk to Lucky, to tell him what's going on. But, there was also something pulling her back, FEAR. The fear of what her parents would do to her if she opened her mouth, was what was pulling her back.

But, what will happen will happen, no matter how.

There's something the both called 'Gist Sunday'. The two would seat down and talk about their present and mostly past. They both used it as a way to get over things, and playfully toss it behind them.

During one of the nights, which turned out to be their last night, Mary spilled. She told Lucky about all of it. How she had started to be molested from age 10. How a monster kept on creeping in every single night. How she fought late and lose. How she was also daily maltreated, whenever her molester came to enjoy himself and find pleasure from tormenting her.

She broke down into tears, as she kept her story going. She made sure she skipped no part, telling him all. Her explanation came with demonstrations, which pained Lucky more. It was like, he was the person being molested. He was so pained and angry, that he immediately decided to take action.