Letter To Readers

Wattpad,
The internet.
31st October, 2018.

Dearest Readers,

You've come to the end of this book. I do hope you enjoyed reading it, as I enjoyed writing it.

If you're someone stuck in such a situation also, and you're thinking all hope is lost. No my dear, all hope isn't. Reach out to someone. Not everyone might be helpful, but most people are. You simply have to study them well, before opening up to them. And choose wisely. Know that you're not to blame for whatever you're going through right now. So, speak up. It might not be easy, but please do so.

Finally, if you did enjoy this book. You can as well check out my other books.

With love,
Ebun.

If you enjoyed this work of fiction, you might as well consider the following:

SERIES (SELF SERIES)

ESSE

Teen Fiction
28 Chapters

Esse Erica Bassey; a Calabar girl from Abi local government, Ekureku. She has been controlled her whole life, until she decided to go to art class instead of science class; which only pissed her parent and made life harder for her. After choosing art as her department, she thought she gained freedom, but her parents still kept on controlling her, making her have low self-esteem and antisocial.
But, after she becomes friends with Ebun, things change and becomes better and clearer. She becomes her real self, and let it out.
The main question is, how would her parents, and school mates react to the new her?

EVAN

Teen Fiction
8 Chapters

Esse's spin-off

ELLA

Teen Fiction
24 Chapters

Emmanuella Toyosi Akomolafe; a Yoruba girl from Iye, Ekiti. Ella's deepest fear is failure. Ella has been mocked almost her whole life, because of her deepest fear. After leaving Rear Gems High, she hopes to find a new life in Greenland. But, life is just as shitty everywhere. She is forced to play the game of truth or dare, after the loss of a close friend. Through this truth or dare, her deepest fear was revealed. As expected, she was laughed at and ridiculed. This made her sad and furious, and ever since then, she vouched to take her revenge.

EBUN

Teen Fiction
21 Chapters

It was supposed to be a two weeks of pure fun for Ebun, but she got almost the complete opposite as she encountered circumstances that bought her into having to face her demon, and handling it right.

It might have brought her gold, but would she be able to handle the consequences?

SELF AWARENESS SERIES
YOUNG, DUMB, AND BROKEN.

Short Story
28 chapters

Being sexually harassed from a young age, sent Maryline into depression. She isolated herself from the real world and kept her distance from human beings. She felt she didn't belong. And, the fact that she has been continuously bullied in school didn't help matters in any way. She was lost. Not simply merely lost, she was deeply lost.
Not until Corper Lucky arrive. He turned things around for her. Either good or bad, it depended on how she wanted to take It.

PAUNCHES AND FOLDS

Short Story
4 Chapters

BODY GOALS! They're the only things Bisola thinks about, and being called fat from a tender age didn't help matters at all, which led her to desperation and depression.
She's then left with only two options, to either keep working towards her body goals, or learn to love her body.

JUMP

Short Story
4 Chapters

Tired of life, Tari decided to jump off a bridge and end his life. But, the very night he fully made up his mind to jump, he encountered a strange experience that laid before him two choices; either he jumped or rethought it.

OTHER BOOKS
PERFIDY

Romance
6 chapters (Ongoing)

Still haunted by the death of her sister, Omonigho is made to marry her father's best friend's son, who she doesn't love. She's sincerely in love with her childhood best friend, Ben. But, Ben never really showed interest. He only began to show interest, after her marriage. This threw her into a confused state, making her betray her husband, who is also going through a lot.
She has to keep her affair hidden, not knowing that every one around her also has something hidden.

THE FEMINIST ADVOCATES

ChickLit
5 chapters (Ongoing)

They were four friends who aimed at nothing but, to fight for the right of women. They would do anything to empower women and keep them strong.

But right under their nose, the women they were trying to empower and protect, started dying.

What do they do?