01

Warning: This scene maybe be triggering to some people, so be careful

His old rough wrinkled palms worked their way up Maryline's tender body, touching every nook and cranny. Knowing what was going on, Mary's body immediately became stiff.

She hadn't closed her eyes at all, not talk more of sleep. She had been plainly lying in the darkness of her room, expecting him. Expecting the monster that crept into her bedroom at night to torment her.

She could do nothing, as he kept on rubbing here and there of her body. She could only stay put, and wait for the main deal.

It wasn't the life she wanted or wished for. But, every single night since age 10, it was the life she got.

Mary tried to distract herself, tried to occupy her mind with everything and anything. She sent herself into a world where everything was fine. She created an illusion of her own world, where she was happily living the life she wished for. In a world where she had friends, understanding parents, and real happiness.

But, as the clock hit 12, her illusions were dragged down by the reality of things. She felt sharp pains spread around her body from her private part. She began to squirm and struggle, but as always, it was always too late. And as always, he began to use violence on her, slapping, punching, and inflicting pains.

Tears had begun to roll down the edges of her eyes, as her weak form let him do whatever pleased him.

----
You're not to blame for any wrong that happens to you. It's not your fault it's you, all you have to do is speak up. Talk to the right person, not just anyone. Because not everyone is understanding.
I believe in you.
SPEAK UP.

With love,
Ebun.

Tag a friend.