02

Maryline could do nothing more, than hate herself as she walked through a narrow bushy path, back from school

Swaying her worn-out backpack, Maryline hummed to herself as she kicked stones here and there. Since she had no friends, she made sure she gave herself maximum company. She was so lost in her self-company, that she didn't notice a group of girls approaching her.

Still humming and kicking stones, Maryline's right shoulder was hit by one of the girls intentionally, making her almost instantly fall to the floor. "Can't you see?" the girl asked in a really harsh manner.

Maryline immediately recognized them. They were girls from her school. A particular clique from the numerous cliques they had in their school. They comprised of four girls. Their main leader was a tall slender fair girl, who caught almost every young man's attention in their town. Her name was Adaeze. The second in command, Hannah; was a very dark also slender girl, who had the most perfect shape in their town. The remaining to, where simply insignificant servants who followed Adaeze. They went to wherever she went to and did whatever she commanded them. They were the definition of faithful servants.

Adaeze asked Maryline again, "I said, can't you see?"

Knowing fully well that she did nothing wrong, Mary still apologized. "I'm sorry."

Hannah was the next to reply. "Sorry? Really? Sorry?" she asked Mary, who had become confused.

'If it wasn't sorry, then what is she supposed to say?' Mary thought to herself confused.

Still confused, she decided to voice out her question. "I'm sorry once again. But if not sorry, then what?" She made sure the question came out in the softest and nicest way ever, but nothing is soft and nice to the girls.

"Ehn? You're asking? Asking me? Asking me, 'then what'? You dare ask me? Forget it, you're dead," Ada said in a vexed tone, and she wrinkled her face in anger, placing her hands on her thin waist as she other her girls to do the job for her. "Heis, Fatimah, and Tolu, beat her to stupor. When I say stupor, I mean stupor." She kept on snapping her left fingers as she spoke.

The girls didn't waste time, as they began beating her. Filling her mouth with sand, and pressing her head badly to the floor.

Mary couldn't fight for herself. Like always, she let them beat her again.

------
HI,
I know how bad bullying could get. So, if you're being bullied in any way, manner or form like I always say, SPEAK UP. Talk to someone.
I'm avaliable.

With love,
Ebun.

Please, tag a friend.