Chapter 6

Finally Saturday came around the courner and at this college on saturdays and sundays no one has classes. It's a good thing but also a bad thing considering we only have five opportunities for classes a week.

I woke up at about six but realized the time and slowly drifted back to sleep.

-

"Wakey wakeyy!" the familiar accent awoke me as I dug my head into my pillow.

"No," I grumbled as I felt him sit next to me. He put his hand on my head and stroked my hair.

"Marie c'mon wake up please," he whined as I stayed put. I was not about to let him wake me up.

"C'mon up you go," he picks me up and props me in a sitting position. I close my eyes and fall onto his lap and try to sleep again.

"Fine. You win I'll give you 10 more minutes. But thats it then you have to wake up, " he said laying down next to me ontop of the covers. I smiled and rested my head on his uper chest as he loosly draped his arm around my shoulders.

-

"Wakey wakey lemon shaky," his Australian accent rang threw my ears.

"Go away Luke." I growled and rolled my body facing away from him. He laughed and replied.

"You really have to get up babe," he tries to turn me over.

"Don't call me that," I yawn and take my face out of the pillow and face the ceiling keeping my eyes closed.

"C'mon get up. Your so lazy," he whined and tickled my sides roughly as I start to scream to the top of my lungs, being the dangerously ticklish person I am.

"Hemmings- I will persona-lly decapitate you if- you don't stop!" I yelled inbetween laughs trying to be stern but failing greatly.

"Say you'll get up and I'll stop." he smirked.

"I will never give in!" I screamed, still laughing uncontrollably.

"Say it!" he demanded making me laugh more.

"I'll get up I promise!" I squiled and he stoped his tummy torture.

He sat up on my bed and leaned his back against the wall and crossed his legs.

"What are you even doing here," I rubbed the sleep from my eyes, still laying down, "how'd you get in my dorm?" I yawned again while he laughed, yawning too.

"I have a day planed and Mia let me in on her way out. She seams nice." he smiled. I love how he didn't judge her right away like most people would.

I stand up from my bed and stretch in the middle of the dorm. I pop my neck and look over to Luke who is smiling at me.

"What?" I ask smiling back.

"I like your socks," he smiles as I look down at what I was wearing as I gasp and start cracking up.

I slept in my red sports bra, some huge basketball shorts and some longish black and red Puma athletic socks of Dillions. My hair was in an awful bun and I had not a lick of makeup on.

"Oh my God!" I laughed and wraped my arms around my stomach, "Sorry dude I forgot I didnt have a shirt on," I laughed again. I don't know why but I couldn't stop.

"Nah don't worry. I think you look cute," he smiled at me as I let out a sarcastic laugh,

"Yea because I'm basically naked." I crossed my arms while he laughed at me.