she wonders why

cherry valance & dallas winston

I stare at them. In pain. Cherry was cheating on Bob with my boyfriend. Well not my boyfriend. But in my mind he was mine and only mine . I felt anger,sadness, and jealousy all at once.

Cherry is a bitch. I don't get why she has to have two guys at one time. It's not even fair. She talks so much shit yet she still lets him slide his tongue down her throat. What the fuck.

I turn to my right to look away from the sight. That's when I see Ponyboy Curtis and Johnny Cade staring at me. They look away once they find out I caught them. Why look at me, when they could easily expose Cherry?

 Why look at me, when they could easily expose Cherry?

I muster up the courage to walk up to them. They could want something from me. "Can I help you?", I ask crossing my arms. Johnny looked at my plaid skirt. Ponyboy stares at my chest. I cough a little to get their attention.

"Shit.", I hear Ponyboy mutter. "We just wanted to stare.", Johnny says. I nod. "Our eyes tend to wander around sometimes.", Ponyboy chuckles. I laugh at the same time. That's when I try to look down at the ground only to be stopped.

The sight of their pants is what got me. They were both erect. I cover my mouth from laughing. "I'll go.", is all I say and walk away. What the hell. I didn't know I was that sexy. But I'll take it.

I stop in my tracks, in realization. I could fuck both of them and make Dally jealous. I smiled at the devious plan. It would work. If two guys want me then why wouldn't he. I'm sure he would be more jealous at the fact that they're his friends.

"Hey boys?", I speak. They look up at me in confusion. "Can we help ya?", Pony asks. I nod pursing my lips. "Follow me.", I drag both of them by the arm into my car. "Lets go to my place.", I say. They nod in agreement. Maybe it's because they were scared.

"Are you both virgins?", I ask them , sitting on my couch, legs crossed and everything. Johnny blushes and looks down. Ponyboy coughs. "Well, Johnny has done it a couple times with Dally's ex girl, Sylvia. But I haven't, only messed around lightly with this one girl.", Ponyboy says in a low tone.

"If you don't mind me asking, who was this "one" girl?", I ask my eyebrows furrowing. "Cherry Valance.", Pony says lightly. I try my best not to roll my eyes. "Oh.", is all I say. Has Cherry fucked all of the greasers? Damn.

"Listen, I'm innocent.", Johnny said mildly. Pony rolled his eyes, "Yeah right Johnny, you were as high as a fly when Sylvia fucked you.", he says smoking his cigarette.
I laugh a little. They were funny.

"Well how would you like it if I fucked both of you?"....