i dont trust nobody

ponyboy curtis and johnny cade

They looked at me questionably. I narrowed my eyes at them. Then coughed. "So.", I say in a higher tone than what I would usually use. Johnny started to blink. Ponyboy cleared his throat and look at Johnny.

"Man I don't know.", he whispers to Johnny. "I'm not ready to see you're dick boy.", Johnny says to Pony as he begins to stand up. Ponyboy rolls his eyes, "Shut up Johnny.", "You're missing out either way.", he laughs.

I open my mouth in confusion. Were they gay? I gasp quietly and let my eyes meet the carpet. "It's not like its that big.", Johnny says , rolling his eyes. "You're only fourteen, Ponyboy.", "You act like you have the biggest dick, in Tulsa, Oklahoma.", Ponyboy raised his voice.

They were arguing about their dick sizes. Something I thought I'd never see in my whole life. Well not exactly. This was going to happen sooner or later, if I'm being honest, but I had to add that for dramatic effect. For you of course, since you've decided to read about my life.

"Damn well, I have a whole 12 inches Pony!", Johnny shouts. "Then show me it.", Ponyboy crosses his arms as he smirks. I think they completely forgot that I was there. "Well, this was a great meeting.", I say loudly.They turn around in confusion.

"Oh. Right.", Ponyboy looks down awkwardly. Johnny walks out and Pony just follows. When I lock the door, I start laughing hysterically. They really were desperate to show each other how big their dick was.

That still didn't distract me from the fact that I hadn't accomplished what I was trying to do. I take a look through my window to check if they were still outside, in which they were. Arguing with each other.

I stumble onto the porch, "Pony! You forgot something.", I shout at him. He glides over to me quickly, Johnny still looked mad at him. I laughed quietly. I opened the door for Ponyboy. "What did I forget this time?", he said jokingly while rolling his eyes.

I slammed the door shut. "You didn't forget anything.", I laughed. He narrowed his eyes at me. "I want to hang out with you tonight.", I say. He scratched the back of his head and looks at the floor. "Why?", he asked. "You're cute.", I say.

"Let's meet at the drive-in theater.", I say while nodding my head. He nods back. I open the door for him to exit. "See ya.", I say and slam the door shut again. This better work. I'm not risking everything for nothing in return.

"You're kidding.", Celine says as she rummages through my closet in search of clothing for her to steal for the weekend. "No I'm not.", I say while coating my nails in clear polish. "If you're going with Ponyboy, then I'm going with Johnny.", she states.

"Someone's jealous.", I mutter under my breath. "No I'm not.", she hisses. I roll my eyes at her. "Fine, you can come too.", I say. She flashes a smile at me. "Look good. Not like a hooker please.", I say. "When have I ever?", she says posing in front of me. I throw a pillow at her.

After a few hours, we were ready. "Celine don't act weird around Johnny okay?", I state making sure she knows. God, if Johnny only knew what she really was like he'd probably start to cry. The doorbell rang, "Fuck, their here. Get your ass up!", I elbow Celine who was laying down on the couch, falling asleep.