not even her

hennessy watts and celine cruz

"Hey Pony!", I smile at him. He looked cute. He nodded at me with a smile. Celine shoves me out of the door so she can meet Johnny. "Where is he?", she hisses. "Pony, this is Celine, she desperately wants to fuck Johnny. Where is he?", I ask with a smirk.

Pony rolls his eyes at Celine playfully and says, "Inside the car. Dally is coming with us. He's bringing Cherry with him.", I tried my hardest not to roll my eyes. "Dallas Winston is into whores, take notes Hennessy.", Celine says while patting me on the back. I elbow her subtly.

"Shall we go?", Pony asks raising his eyebrows. I nod. We walk towards Dally's red car. "Hey Cherry.", Celine smiles at her, I do the same. She nods at us, that's not like her. She always talks to us. Maybe she was trying to act different in front of Dallas. "That's Johnny.", I whisper to Celine. She gasps, "He's cute.".

Dally starts driving. "Soc girls huh?", he says to Johnny and Pony. "They're big trouble you know.". I roll my eyes at his statement. "You act like you're not taking one out right now.", I say. He laughs. "Cool it Hennessy.", Cherry hisses at me. I cut my eyes at her. She turns around to face the front again. Bitch.

We finally arrive at the drive-in. "I'm going to go get a coke.", I state. "I'll come with you.", Pony says, I nod. We get in line. "Pony you have to help me.", I beg him. "With what?", he looks at me confused. "I want Dally.", I say. "Dallas has to come to you first Hennessy.", he laughs. I roll my eyes at him. "Yeah right.", I say.

"Do you even have a plan?", he asks. I nod, "I originally was going to mess around with you and Johnny so I could get his attention but then both of you started arguing about your you know what.", I hint, by looking down. He blushes. "Well I mean, I'd be willing to help you. Cherry doesn't deserve him, she's just another Sylvia.".

"Well when should we start?", he asks. "Now.", I state. "You do realize that we're going to have to take Johnny away from your friend right?", he says. I sigh, "I know, I'll explain it to her afterwards.", I shrug. He nods. I grab my coke and we start walking back to the theater. We seat ourselves next to Johnny and Celine.

Celine was already eating Johnny's face off. I facepalm myself. "Fuck.", I mutter. Pony laughs, I nudge him. "What are we going to do now?", he whispers. I smirk and look down at his pants. "Oh fuck no Hennessy. Not in public.", he looks at me worriedly. "It's either this or nothing.", I shrug and kneel down in front of him. I do my job.

I got back up and sat next to him. Half of the theater was staring at us, I'm surprised we didn't get kicked out. "You moan loudly.", I say. He rolls his eyes, "Be quiet.". Dally looks at us. Cherry's still trying to get his attention. I laugh at her a little too loudly that she ends up glaring at me.

lol sorry this was short i just wanted to post it so you'd have something to read