Dabi

Ever since the big fight with All Might that was broadcasted on tv, you've felt like someone has been watching you. Wherever you go that feeling is always there, especially at night. It doesn't help that you keep your window open during the night but you can't help but feel hot in your sleep whenever it's closed. One night you woke up to something scratching at your window sill. You prayed to god that it was the wind but when you looked to see, there was no wind and no one around outside. 'Strange.' You thought and walked back to your bed but before you made it to your bed you see a figure standing in the corner of your room. 'Oh for the love of god..' "Uh..hello?" 'Damnit did I really just greet that thing that's standing in my room?' "Hey." 'Oh fuck it spoke back!' "Why are you in my room?" "Oh no reason really, just wanted to stop by and say hello to my favorite person." 'Whelp, guess I'll die.' "Uh who are you exactly?" "Just call me Dabi." "Ok Dabi, now that you've said your hello, can you leave my room?" There was silence for a minute and you hated every moment of it. Not only is there a stranger in your room, you're having a god damn conversation with him. "Well I can, but I won't." "What? Why?!" "Can't a guy just hang out with his favorite person?" 'The hell is wrong with this guy?' You thought go yourself. "Please leave before I call the cops." "The cops? Don't make me laugh, they can't do anything to me if I'm not even here." "What?" And with that Dabi was swallowed by purple smoke or whatever the hell it was that appeared out of nowhere and he was gone. "Jesus Christ what am I going to do now?..." The next day you made plans to move out of that house immediately, luckily you know a guy who was able to get you a new place that was farther from the city. Your new home was in some rural place and the house itself looked pretty old but it'll do just fine. It took you almost all day to finish unpacking as much boxes as you can, all is left now is two other boxes but you were really tired and honestly couldn't be bothered to get to them. You walked into your bedroom and started to strip until you heard rustling coming from your closet. 'The fuck?' You slowly walked towards the door and opened it fast, and were greeted with blue eyes looking up at you. "What the hell are you doing here?!" "I heard that you moved so I came by to say hey, it's a nice place you got here." "Jesus Christ Dabi if you don't leave right now I will call the police." "(Y/N) the closest police station is miles away, by the time they come I probably wouldn't even be here." Shit he got you there. "Anyway, I noticed the other boxes you didn't get to, need help unpacking them?" "Uh..sure why not." What did you have to lose anyway? You literally couldn't call the police and he isn't technically doing anything illegal, well besides trespassing but you honestly couldn't be bothered to kick his ass out anyway, you were way to tired to. "Where do you want this stuff at?" "Huh? Oh, just leave it in the closet it's just my clothes." You watched as Dabi dug around the box and pulled out your old (f/c) hoodie that said "Don't fuck with me." On it "Can I keep this?" "Yeah sure, I don't fit it anymore anyway." After he folded the hoodie he helped you hang your clothing in the closet and unpack the last box with all the kitchen stuff in it. As the time past by you couldn't help but feel happier around Dabi. Sure he intruded in your house and was pretty much the reason why you moved but as you hung out with him more you realized he wasn't a bad person. Yeah he looks kinda scary but it goes with him, and you honestly liked how he looked. "(Y/N) you're staring at me, what's up?" "Ah nothing, just happy you helped out." "Dork." "Heh yeah..hey, you can like stay the night if you want, it's pretty late now and I'm not sure if I'm able to drive with how tired I am." You surprised yourself by inviting Dabi to stay the night. 'Did I really just do that?' "Alright but this place is one bedroom and you don't have a couch for me to sleep on." Now that you think about it, you don't have a couch or an extra room, which means you're both going to have to share your bed...damn. "Guess we'll have to share my bed then..." "Sounds good to me but I don't have anything to sleep in." "Shit right, I should probably still have an old shirt somewhere." You looked through the newly hanged shirts in your closet and found one of your older shirts and have that to Dabi. "Thanks (Y/N)." Once you gave the shirt to him you showed him to your bathroom and walked to your bedroom to get your bed set up. "God I'm so tired." "Yeah same here." You turned around and saw Dabi wearing the old shirt that seemed to be still a little big on him, he wasn't wearing any pants underneath either. He looked adorable to you, even with his scars all over his body but to you it just added more character to him. "(Y/N) you're staring again." "Ah sorry, let's go to bed now,yeah?" "Alright." You laid close to the wall so you wouldn't be so close to Dabi, you didn't wanna make this situation anymore weirder but then Dabi decided to scoot over closer to you and basically cuddle up against your chest. You didn't wanna push him off, that'd just be straight up fucked and it's not like it really bothered you, if anything, you liked him there. You slowly then wrapped your arms around his waist and held him closer falling asleep like that. As you were drifting off you felt something soft press against your cheek, you kind of had an idea of what it was and just smiled a bit, pressing your head close to Dabi's. "Night Dabi." "Night (Y/N)....i love you.."