Dabi 2

It's been over a year since you moved and since the night Dabi stayed over. The two of you had recently started dating, maybe over 3 months now. You honestly can't remember since you're with each other everyday at home and cause you're bad at keeping track of things. Not that Dabi is any better. You found out that Dabi is surprisingly sentimental and likes to have little celebrations of how far along your relationship has come with each other and today he wanted to celebrate your 3 month anniversary of dating. He texted you during work saying that he has things planned for tonight for the both of you to enjoy and left it at that. You honestly weren't sure what he meant by it. 'Maybe he's cooking (f/f) for dinner tonight..mm' you made yourself hungry just thinking about food but that can wait another hour before your shift ended.
Timeskip
On the drive home Dabi kept sending messages to you telling you to "hurry home" and "I need you"s, you not being able to put 2 and 2 together thought he was in serious danger or something and sped home. Lucky this late at night the dirt road home was empty but that was your main concern, when you pulled into the driveway you saw that all the lights were off except for a dimly lit light in your bedroom. You rushed inside and called for Dabi. "Babe is everything alright??!" You then stopped in your tracks when you noticed there were candles and roses leading to your bedroom. 'Ohhhhh.' You thought to yourself and smiled as you started to untie your tie and walk into the bedroom. When you enter the room you saw that Dabi had a dildo in him and was holding into one of your shirts to his face. It seemed like he hadn't noticed you entered the room yet. You hurriedly took your clothes off and crawled into bed with him. "Hello darling." You said to him softly close to his ear, shocking him. "(Y/N)~" He moaned out as he tried to reach over for your face. You moved away so you were above him and you held onto the dildo and pressed it deeper into him. "Mm! (Y/N)!" "Seems like you want something more~" you said as you pulled the dildo out and sat him on all fours in front of you. "But you won't be getting my dick just yet love." You held his chin up with one hand and kissed him while the other made its way to finger him. Dabi moaned into the kiss and and moved with each thrust of your fingers. "Please (Y/N)~" "Please what?" You asked as you entered another finger into him and grabbed onto and ass cheek giving it a squeeze. He clenched onto your neck as you kept fingering him, begging you please. You then took your fingers out when you thought he had enough.

"Please fuck me (Y/N)~" "Gladly~" You then held him by his waist and positioned him above your dick

"Please fuck me (Y/N)~" "Gladly~" You then held him by his waist and positioned him above your dick. As you were lowering him down he quickly moved himself onto it, moaning loudly from the sudden size change. He can feel himself being stretched out, tears falling down his cheeks but he put up with the pain and basically fucked himself on your dick. You wanted to help out as well but he pushed your chest down and held himself up. "I-I want to do it m-myself~" He moaned as his movement went faster "Fuck." You can feel yourself getting close but you still weren't satisfied yet. You then pushed him to lay in his back and thrusted into his ass harder and faster. His moaning much more louder. You were lucky you had no neighbors, you don't know how you'd be able to look at any of them if you did from all the screaming Dabi is making. Dabi wrapped his legs around you pulling you closer to him "I-I'm getting close!" "Me too baby!" The both of you then came, you inside him and he on your chests. "Happy..3 months.." He panted, you smirked and kissed his forehead as you laid down next to him. "Happy 3 months, I love you."