Harem

"Fuck go faster.." moaned Present Mic as he pressed his ass closer to you. "If I didn't know any better, I'd say you're enjoying yourself Hizashi ~" "S-Shut up.. I'm only doing this because I owe you one..now hurry up-ah I have places to be." "Don't worry it'll be over in no time, now I'm gonna need you to raise your legs over my shoulders." Present Mic did so and quickly became a moaning mess as you abused his ass. You thrusted faster than before and you used your quirk to your advantage, making Present Mic feel utter bliss. You both came after your last thrust and left him in your bedroom to get cleaned up. You looked at your watch and saw it read 6:30am 'shit I have to teach a class soon.' You made sure Present Mic made it out of your home and locked your door, you drove fast to UA not wanting to be so late for your morning class. 'shit shit shit shit.' You thought as you speed walked to class 1A. "You're late." "I know..morning class." "Morning!" You and Aizawa finished class awfully quickly and had nothing else to do but to let the students do their own bidding before the bell. You looked down at your coffee mug and noticed it was empty "I'm gonna head to the lounge to get a refill." "I'll go with you too." "You sure? I can just bring you back a cup of coffee." "I'm perfectly capable of getting my own coffee, thanks." "What about the students?" "They're old enough to care for themselves until the bell, now lets hurry up before we run out of time." "Right, sorry Eraser Head." You both walker together in silence to the teachers lounge which was surprisingly empty. You walked over to the coffee machine and started to make both yours and Aizawa's cup when you felt someone grope your dick. "What the- Eraser Head what are you doing?!" "I know what you did this morning." "What?" "With Present Mic, I know what you two did." "I..I don't know what you're talking about." "(Y/N) we're neighbors, I heard everything." "Shit..." You both fell silent again. "Look Eraser Head Im sor-mm." You felt lips on your own and hands pulling your face closer. It was shocking at first but you quickly gained dominance and turned everything over. You stopped kissing Aizawa and turned his back towards you, bending him over the counter. "Shota I don't this it's a good idea to fuck while at work." You breath tickled his ear which caused him to shiver and grow hard. "T-Then let me at least do something before we leave this room." "Oh?." Aizawa stood up straight and pushed you onto one of the sofas, he then sat on his knees and unbuttoned your pants, pulling out your dick. He looked up at you for a bit before he started licking and sucking the tip, then he swallowed the whole thing in his mouth, gagging a bit but still bobbing his head. You moaned lowly not trying to make so much noise in the lounge, Aizawa moaned around your dick as well. "Fuck Shota." You gripped a handful of his hair thrusting into his mouth lightly. This made Aizawa go faster, you were getting close now. "Shota~" you came into his mouth which he swallowed everything. "I don't want to hear another person at your house..." he said. This intrigued you, you're not stupid, you know damn well what's going to happen if you brought another person to your house and you would gladly take that risk, if it meant Aizawa becoming your bitch. "Sure, sure." You pulled up your pants and got your coffee which was now finished and walked to your next class as the bell rang. Later that day you were given more paperwork from Nezu so you were stuck working overtime by yourself, or so you thought. You looked over from your computer and saw All Might was still there and it seemed like he too had a lot to do. "Oi All Might, need any help?" You were now finished with all the papers and decided to be nice. "Oh that would be great (Y/N)!" Said All Might as he watched you walk over to his desk and take a seat next to him. "Nezu gave you extra work too?" "Heh yeah, it's not very easy either.." You looked over his papers and saw it was a copy of what you were given. "Looks like you're in luck, I just finished my papers that were exactly the same as these." "Really? Great!" You helped him finish the papers in about 30 minutes. "Thanks so much, how can I ever repay you?" "Hmm how about just going to my place to grab a drink?" "Alright sounds fun!" You didn't think All Might was such a light weight when you both were drinking, nor did you think he'd be exposing so much of himself to you, not like you were complaining. He mainly spoke of just admiring you from afar for quite some time and how he has fantasies of you both. God how you wish you had a camera to record all of this but your damn phone is charging in your room. "I-I reallyyy do like you (Y/N)." "Yeah?" It was funny to see All Might so flustered yet so bold. But you didn't think he'd be as bold enough as to sit on your lap and kiss you. It was honestly a sloppy kiss but that didn't stop you from kissing him back and grope his ass. He moaned into the kiss and started to grind onto your growing hard on. "Mm (Y/N)~" 'shit am I really going to fuck the number one hero?! Yes, yes I am.' The next morning you woke up to a naked All Might in your bed cuddling your chest and 10 missed calls from Aizawa and 50 new messages as well from him. "What did I get myself into?"