All Might

All Might and you have been seeing each other in secrecy for over a year now. It's not that you or him were ashamed of being seen dating each other, it's just All Might was more afraid of you two being bombarded with paparazzi in public and he knew you being an underground hero, public appearances weren't your style, so he wanted to respect your choice of being hidden as well. You two both being heroes also made going out kind of a struggle. There will be days where you don't even see each other at all until night fall when you're both in bed tired as fuck. But today was different, today All Might was officially retired and he really wanted to just spend his first day of retirement at home with you watching a movie or something. Of course you can't always have what you want. All Might knew your schedule, so you wouldn't be home until 1am. He honestly didn't know what to do by himself all alone and he was really missing you a lot. All Might laid in bed in your shared bedroom and he couldn't help his thoughts from wondering to a more dirty side. He kept thinking of all the times you both did it together. You two honestly never did it a lot but whenever you did it was amazing. All Might's couldn't help himself anymore and he started to finger himself while thinking of you. "Ah more (Y/N)~" His face was flushed with his thoughts being clouded with only you in his mind. But then an idea popped into his head, he looked over at the clock on the night stand next to the bed and saw it was 11pm. "Shit two more hours without you (Y/N)...." He reached over to his phone next to the clock and quickly went to his messages.
Toshi: I miss you..
(Y/N): Just two more hours babe and I'll be home.
Toshi: ..can't you just come early?
(Y/N): I don't know if I can, sorry love.
All Might then looked over into the closet and saw an opportunity. Five minutes later All Might sends a picture of an outfit that he changed into to you.
(Photo sent)
Toshi: can you come home now?
(Y/N): omfg omw!!
In what seemed like a flash you were home and were quickly in bed with All Might, he was pinned to the bed and was a blushing mess.
"I missed you (N/N)~" "I missed you too lovely~" After a quick kiss things became heated real quick. Articles of clothing were tossed around and loud moans could be heard through the walls of your home. Luckily you didn't have any neighbors near by. "Fuck—Harder (Y/N)!" All Might was clawing onto your back as you thrusted harder into him, drool going down the side of his mouth. Oh how he missed this and you. "D-daddy~" he moaned and he wrapped his legs around you, making you go in him even more. "Fuck Toshi!" You were at your limit, you buried your face into the crook of his neck and bit him, giving him a hickey. "I'm gonna-" "Me too!" You both came together and laid in bed catching your breaths. "I really love you (Y/N).." All Might finally said it, he's waited to say it to you for so long but didn't know when. "Heh I love you too babe." The next morning All Might wore an outfit with a scarf to hide his neck, catching the attention of Izuku. "All Might why are you wearing a scarf it's very warm today." "Uh—for fashion! Yes for fashion and nothing else!" "Uh ok?" All Might hid his blush behind his scarf not wanting to catch anymore attention. 'Shit.' He thought but was still happy nonetheless. He loves you and you love him, that's all that really mattered to him.