Harem 2

It's been a week since you've fucked all three of your coworkers and you're positive that they've told each other because now whenever you're alone with them they fight over for your attention. Aizawa would try and get you to go to his house after work quite a lot, Hizashi would constantly ask for you to be a guest star on his radio show and Yagi would text you a lot, most of it being pictures of him posing in different lingerie. At first you could tolerate it but now it's just getting too much, after work you headed straight to a bar not to far from your house. Not much people were in there and it was practically empty by the bar itself other than one other guy sitting there. You decided to take a seat at the bar a little bit far from the other guy, you weren't really in the mood to chat with anyone, at least not until you got a drink. "What will it be boss?" Asked the bartender "A Corona and two shots of tequila." "Rough day?" "Something like that.." Once giving your drinks you quickly drank both shots and sat back while you washed it down with your beer. You finished it fast and asked for another beer. "You're quite a drinker." Said the man who was sitting at the bar as well. "Yeah, I'm not exactly a light weight." You looked over at the man and were surprised to see Endeavor. "Didn't know you came to this bar Enji?" "Only when I really need to." "Understandable, same goes for me as well." You both chatted the rest of the night away in the bar, neither of you paid attention to the time until the bartender said something. "Damn I can't believe it's 1 in the morning already." "We were too caught up in our own thing, it happens." As you both exited the bar you noticed how Endeavor would wobble a little as he walked. "You ok there Enji?" "mm I-I'm fine, I'll be able to make it home." "Yeah I doubt that. I'll take you to my place, it's not far from here, you can spend the night." He fell silent for a moment before thanking you. By the time you both reached your house, Endeavor became a little more challenging to be with. He wobbled more so you had to hold him as you walked and he would slur his words a lot. All you could've make out was "..cute." You took him to your bedroom and laid him on your bed. "Get some rest Enji." Before you could walk away a small flame flew past your head. "JESUS ENJI!" "Don't—leave me alone (Y/N)..." There was no point in arguing with him, you didn't want him to burn down your house so you climbed into bed with him after stripping into your boxers like how you normally sleep. Endeavor closes his eyes after he cuddled into your chest. "(Y/N)?" "Yeah?" You looked down at Endeavor and saw he was fast asleep before he could finish his sentence. You chuckled a little but went to sleep as well. The next morning Endeavor was gone but he left a note saying thank you for that he added his phone number to your phone. You looked over at your clock. "5:30am" 'Hm enough time for me to shower and eat a bit of breakfast.' You thought to yourself, you did your morning routine and afterwards headed to work feeling much more relaxed. You went into the teachers lounge and made yourself some coffee but before you could leave the lounge with your cup the lights were turned off and you heard the clicking sound of someone locking the door. You tried to walk over to the door but before you could reach it you felt many hands grabbing at you and tying you into a chair. "Whoever you are know that you've made a big mistake!" You warned "No (Y/N), you where the one who made the mistake." 'Wait I know that voice..' "Hizashi?...." the lights turned back on and you saw not only Hizashi but Aizawa and Yagi as well. "What's going on here?" "I guess the email really did not reach him." Said Hizashi to the other two. "What are you talking about? What email?" "Classes were canceled today." "..." 'that explains why I didn't see any other cars in the parking lot.' You thought. "Alright but that doesn't explain this." "Oh, well you see (Y/N) all three of us were getting tired of being ignored by you and when Aizawa said he saw you being Endeavor into your home, we thought we might give you a reason to pay attention to us." Said Hizashi. The three of them then stripped off their clothing revealing them wearing matching laced pink lingerie. You couldn't help yourself but get a boner seeing all three of them, you could feel yourself get harder as they walked closer to you. "Don't worry (Y/N) we're positive you'll enjoy this as much as we will." Said Aizawa as he and the others started to strip you out of your clothing. Once you were naked all three of them sat on their knees in front of you, by now you were already untied and were standing in front of them with your dick in front of their faces. They all had hungry eyes on your dick and you saw that they were fingering themselves. "Fuck." You said as you felt a light blush come onto your cheeks. Many lewd thoughts flooded your mind and you came up with a quick game plan on how you'll fuck all three of them. You shut your eyes and focused on your quirk, black horns sprouted from your forehead and two dark tendrils came out of your back. The three of them looked up at you with lustful eyes, calling out your name as they kept fingering themselves. You told Yagi and Aizawa to stop as you put your tendrils in them making them scream out in pleasure. You went to Hizashi and he quickly went on all fours, ready for you to enter him. You did so quickly making him moan aloud. You thrusted yourself and your tendrils in them making them all moan so much. 'Music to my ears.' You thought. This went on for about an hour, they all took turns getting fucked by you and your tendrils and they loved it. After that you left all three of them to clean up the mess as you went back home feeling even more relaxed. Then you received a text from Endeavor. It was an image of him in red laced panties.
Enji: I've heard you like these..
You stared at your phone shocked for a moment. "Can I really do another one today?" You asked yourself. "Eh fuck it."