Chapter 1

Summer's ending just 'round the corner. The snow that's supposed to be sitting on rooftops, tree branches or park benches are now to be seen. Freezing, now as the cold season is starting to spring in the corners. I've been planning the whole summer on where am I going to go to uni. And I have to admit that it's much more stressful than revising over your last term exams on high school. My mum and I both agreed that I'm going to study at Cardiff University located at Wales, together with my brother, Louis, who's also studying there and taking arts. I can't deny the fact that I'm really nervous to attend uni whereas I've grown up as a shy person-I only talk to people that I know the most, and by means of that, I don't really go to high school parties and socialise with some people. My best friends always demand me to go with them but to no avail. It's just who I am.

Time flies so fast, I guess. I was just here scrolling through my emails and my mind was squealing about the thought that I was just accepted to one of my dream universities. Then, my brother's black Mustang pulled up the driveway. The car's tires screeched through the gravel because of his carcinogenic driving. Everytime he comes home from his friends, he always drives up to the highest speed that I could count all the way home that makes me want to kick him in the balls. Damn, that boy.

"Bloody hell, Louis! You've done it again!" I went down the stairs and scolded him. He just chuckled and took off his dirty old skool Vans and placed it on the shoerack. Later on, he just settled his car keys on the glass table. Louis can be so annoying, well yeah, every damn time, all he do is to be freaking annoying. And there's nothing I can do about it.

"You know what, Lex, you could just close all your blinds, shut the door, and put some headphones so that you can't hear me come home. In fact, you don't even have to care about me, I'm a big boy now. I'm your older brother, alright? And I know what I'm doing with my life. I appreciate that you're caring about me, Lex. But I can take care of myself." He said, throwing sass all over me, leaving me jaw dropped. What the fuck?

"Here we go again. Louis, all I want from you is to come home safely, not drive home with screeching tires because of your bloody driving. Hell knows what will happen to you one day because of that kind of driving. I'm sure mum doesn't want to see her son laying on the cold gravel, lifeless because of his careless driving, alright? I just want you to be safe. I know I'm your little sister and I think I'm the one having a more matured intellect in association of the both of us." I hissed at him. Of course, the last sentence was somewhat a joke, I just want a good humor and a priceless reaction from him.

"Oh, so you think you're the one being more matured from the both of us right now in this very situation?" He crossed his arms and his right arm touched the little scruff on his chin. I crossed my arms as well and nodded, challenging him. He grinned and I know what was about to happen.

"Well. . ." He ran towards me and tickled my sides, almost knocking all the furniture near me from the living room. I laughed hysterically, almost rolling through the floor because of Louis tickling me so bad. Luckily, I escaped from his tight grip and I went running towards mum, who's cooking breakfast for us.

"Woah, woah, woah. What is happening?!" Mum said as I hid behind her back. There goes Louis, laughing while entering the kitchen and kissed mum on the cheek. I'm still hiding behind mum's back, not wanting to receive multiple tickling assaults by him.

"Louis is tickling me again! And he won't stop, it's so annoying!" I finally caught my breath, sitting down on one of the stools of our mini bar. He's still laughing because of my almost breakdown. I'm gonna get you soon, you asshole. You won't be laughing your ass off soon.

"Enough of that, breakfast is already done. Louis, prepare all the plates and utensils. Lexi, call your dad and say breakfast is served. Hurry up!" I groaned as I obediently walked out of the house towards the garage where my dad is cleaning his cars, early in the morning.

"Dad! Time for breakfast!" I called out, able to find him by one of the cabinets, putting all the stuff he's used and folding his apron neatly while placing it on one section of the garage. My dad is really neat and organized. Even his garage is marble tiled and really shiny. He's hands on on taking care of everything he owns, even the garage. Some friends of Louis is certainly jealous of my dad's garage. Of course, his friends owns some sports cars so they want a dream garage just like my dad.

"Alright, I just finished cleaning them so, let's head out now?" I nodded and walked by his side. He talks about how he wants Louis to be a very careful driver not just because his car is a sports car but because of his health. I discussed with him about our recent argument and he just laughed it off. Seconds later, we were already in the dining room and chatting with my mum and the boi.

The breakfast was filled with laughter and we later on discussed about some things like me going to university soon. Dad left me some advice to stay away to some boys because he doesn't want me to have a boyfriend yet. He also told Louis to make his friends stay away from me or else he's bloody dead. I just laughed it off and agreed. Mum also said that by next week, she's going to take me to Wales to admit me in Louis' flat. He owns one so that's really convenient for me 'cause I don't want to share a dorm with people I don't know. It's pretty inconvenient though.

As soon as we finished breakfast, Louis and I cleaned out the table and placed them in the sink. Mum thanked us and said that she's gonna clean those up. Later on, she sent us off to wherever we want or whatever we want to do. My dad is a lawyer and my mum is a registered doctor. So that sums it all up on why dad has multiple sports car and why his 19 year old son owns a sports car and a flat in Wales. My family is wealthy but it's not like I'm boasting the thought. We have a large house, two maids but we still clean up our own trash. Our maid's job is to only clean the house and be on the house while our parents or us aren't home.

I went back upstairs and scrolled through Twitter for some time. I decided to do my usual morning routine and put on my hoodie, athletic shorts, my black Adidas and plugged in my Spotify playlist. I later on tied my hair and put on my white sports headband. I'm gonna go for a jog from my house to the park and vice-versa.