Chapter 17

Days have passed after the party we've been together. A lot of things have happened after that night. I almost didn't worked on my Marketing project because I was too preoccupied to think about it since the party. Luckily, Zayn barged in through my room one Sunday afternoon and that's where magic happened that brought us to big A's. Me and Zayn later on celebrated after our big win at the Students' Union and bought some milktea and paired it with some French fries. He also bought me some books that I was dying to buy in Blackwell's Bookshop. To sum it all up, we had a really great time together.

I was on my way to my last class for the day with my earphones plugged in, I was approached by a blonde girl. I didn't notice her at first, but then, after I focused my gaze at her, I rolled my eyes automatically. She has this fake white smile plastered across her face and this bright red glossy lipstick spread throughout her big lips. She's the biggest bitch on campus, Chloe Addams. She's the girl Harry hooked up with and ended up pretty bad because she's still head over heels over Harry and can't accept the fact that there's nothing going on between the two of them. Until now, actually.

"Hey, Lexi! There's a party tonight at Jonas' place. Wanna come? It's just a little week-ender party. Bring anyone you can, alright? I promise, it's gonna be so much fun!" She let out a little squeal, gripping my shoulders. I let out a forced and very fake smile at her. I really want to shove her face away, knowing she really hates my guts and that she just wants to be in Harry's pants. Bitch.

"Yeah, I'll try. But I can't really assure you, Chloe, school's a little bit harder these days and I don't want to have bad grades. So, I can't really promise you that I'm gonna come to the party later." I offered her a little sly smile.

"Oh come on, Lexi! College isn't all about school and stuff, sometimes, you need to get out of your comfort zone and party with the best sororities ever! I'm counting on your presence later this evening. Make sure to bring Harry. Cheers!"

"Well yeah, as long as you don't flirt with him and be the actual bitch you already are." I said, whispering beneath my breath.

"Excuse me? Are you saying something?"

"Nope, nothing. I'm gonna get going now, bye!" I rolled my eyes and proceeded to my now delayed class because of that little encounter with Chloe.

2 hours have passed and now I'm on my way home with Eleanor. I actually have thought about the party lately, I asked Harry about it but he said that he's not coming so I'm gonna go with Eleanor instead. Louis and Harry have interacted with each other but not as close as I wanted them to be. Also, Louis doesn't want Harry inside my bedroom so we always hang out by the common room or outside my bedroom, by the hallway.

"Are you really coming to that party? Who knows what will Chloe do to you knowing that she's dying to come near Harry, right?" Eleanor said.

"Yeah, as long as you're coming with me then I'm coming. You won't cancel with me right?" I teased, making her laugh.

"Of course not! I haven't been to any parties lately and I think this is gonna be fun, thinking that the biggest sorority will throw it." I nodded. We left the campus and proceeded to the nearest dress boutique. I wanted to look good tonight, showing Chloe what she should avoid clashing into. Eleanor brought her car with her today at school so that we will head over at the dress boutique right after class.

Minutes have passed, we already arrived at the dress shop. My eyes wandered to hundreds of beautiful dresses spread throughout the luxurious boutique. Later on, I settled on with a red halter dress that stops mid-thigh, and has a cute crisscross on the back. Eleanor picked out a navy blue dress that stops right at the knee. It has some black lace at the end of the hem and a sweetheart neckline. We checked out after picking out our dresses and head home to prepare for our makeup.

Half an hour later, we are already finished with everything and on our way to the party. Snow's starting to fall on the early days of December, and cold air creating moist on the car window. I wanted to stick out my head on the window just like a dog but couldn't because of the cold air outside the car. Street lamps filled the dark streets with dimly lit lights, snow now visible on the road because the cold season -has finally kicked off.

I decided to text Harry before we get there and check on what he was doing. I was a tad disappointed that he can't go out with us tonight, he didn't even give me an explanation why. Maybe because he's got something to do on his studies, knowing Christmas break will start very soon and that he has some stuff to finish before the break. I completely understand but it's just so unusual that the famous Harry Styles can't come to a regular Friday night party he usually comes.

As we arrived at the house, El immediately pulled out the car park and turned off the engine. I unbuckled my seat belt and climbed out off the car, grabbing my things and walked side by side with Eleanor as we waited for someone to open the front door.

"Good eve-hey, what are you guys doing here?" I was gobsmacked to see Liam open the door for us. What is he doing in here? Liam, Niall and Harry always come together when they party. Does this mean Harry's inside?

"Liam, what are you doing here? I thought Harry said that you guys aren't going?" I snapped.

"I-uh, Lexi, I don't think it's a great idea for you guys to come inside."

"Liam, let me in." I warned. He keeps saying that today's not a good time to come and party inside. But then, I didn't budge and wanted to go inside to see what the fuck is going on. Eleanor wanted to go home and agreed that this might not be the right time to come inside and party.

"Lexi, please listen to me-" I pushed past Liam and entered the house. As soon as I entered the room, the screams and chants died down and they were all looking at me. But one thing's constant; I am looking at the only guy I've fallen in love with. Harry was there, sitting on a black couch with Chloe on his lap, straddling him and his head was thrown back in pleasure. His strong hands were gripping firmly on Chloe's exposed waist. But as soon as his precious green orbs focused on my brown ones, he lets go off Chloe out of his grip and stood up, facing me with the tears that were threatening to spill seconds ago were now running down my red face. His hands came in contact with his hair, running through them with complete frustration.

"Baby, let me explain. It's not what you think-" And with that, with no regrets, a hard and powerful slap was sprawled over his face.