Chapter 3

That curly haired boy I met at the park was staring in front of me!

"Lexi?" Harry asked, standing from his seat, upon his gaze landed on me. I smiled then straighten up my demeanor as I ready myself in greeting the curly haired boy. Harry's wearing a white polo shirt that is unbuttoned down to the fourth, revealing his two bird tattoos, a silver cross necklace dangling around his neck, matched with his black ripped jeans and an old skool Vans.He also folded the arm length of his polo, exposing the tattoos I've never saw before, which was very attractive. He is so ravishing this evening, that I'm guessing every girl in this room might drop their jaws by the means of Harry Styles just passing by in front of them. 

"Um, hi." I timidly waved at him, smoothing my skater skirt as he approach me. Honestly, I don't really know how to react in these kind of situations, this is the first time a boy actually made his way towards me. It's because my dad and Louis is always watching my every move—Louis seems distracted by the girls surrounding him tonight, how iconic— that's why I don't have suitors at this moment. I was supposed to have, but they backed out because of that certain reason. It made me happy for a bit though, but having no suitors kind of sucks, you know? Like, imagine; your friends having boyfriends and brings them to your night outs, and then there's you, having nothing. Well, at least I can bring Zayn with me though. 

"What are you doing here? Do you usually come to house parties?" Harry asked, making me move towards him, closer as before because of the booming music right behind us.

"What? I can't hear you!" I shouted through the boisterous music. It's getting really annoying!  Did not expect house parties to be this deafening though. You can't blame a girl who's never been to house parties/ high school parties before. 

"I said, what are you doing here?" Harry repeated, raising his voice tone for me to hear, and gladly I did. The music gets louder and louder as My House starts blasting through the speakers.

"Oh, I'm with my brother and my best friend, because if I didn't came to this party, I would be home alone. Mum and dad is going to have a business trip to Australia which leaves me with my brother. So yeah." I laughed. Harry nods in satisfaction and laughed as well.

"You have no choice, yeah?" He asked then I nodded, agreeing to what he just said. I think Harry's a great person to talk to for my opinion, nevertheless. 

"Don't you have something to do within this party?" Harry said. I shook my head, contradicting to the thought of drinking some alcohol and being wasted throughout the night. Or maybe trying some drugs and getting intoxicated for the duration of this whole night, or maybe up til morning. 

"Oh, maybe we can just talk 'round the corner? I heard the kitchen's a good place to talk to, the music from the living room is faint there. Only if you want to, of course." He suggested, leaving me no choice rather than sit here alone, watching strangers as they dance through the hardwood floor. I don't know anyone here except for Louis and Zayn—before Harry of course—which sucks 'cause you have limited people to talk to in this party. So I just nodded, following his lead as we find the way through the kitchen, which Harry told me not long ago that the party music wasn't really boisterous compared to the music from the living room. 

"So what do you want to talk about?" I asked Harry, sipping whatever alcohol is in the red cup his slender fingers are holding.

"Anything you want. Ask me anything."

"Anything?" I asked. He nodded as per his confirmation.

"Hmm, why are you here by the way?" That's the stupidest question I've ever asked in my whole entire life.