Chapter 9

What the actual fuck? Is Harry already outside? Oh shoot, what am I going to say to Zayn? I need to come up with a legal excuse. Oh wait, he told me to be honest with him. Should I? What if he'll tell Louis? What if he'll tell this rendezvous to my parents? Fuck those thoughts, you only live once so I'll risk this opportunity to meet Harry. And besides, I've been waiting for the perfect chance to meet the man of my dreams. I missed him so much. Yeah, so I've made up my mind and this time, I'll keep no secrets and I will be saying nothing else but the truth to him. Because I trust him.

To: Harry

I'll be out in 2 xx

I placed my bowl of popcorn on the table and looked at Zayn, he was very focused on watching The Notebook that I can't bear talk to him and interrupt his watching. 

"Zayn, can you do me a favor? Please?" I said.

"What is it?" He paused the movie, now turning his gaze to me, listening intently. 

"Um, I.. uh, I need to go out."

"Where would you go?"

"Um, just by the hallway." 

"Why do you need to go out? Is Harry there?" 

"Erm, pretty much." I bit my lip, nervous as might he'll tell Louis that I'm meeting Harry, in this building where he's right next door.

"Thought so. Yeah sure, I'll be here and I'll wait for you to come back. Well, do you want some company out there?" He nodded.

"Nope, but please, please, please, don't tell Louis about this, alright? I trust you and I hope you can trust me with this. Please Zayn? You're the only person I've been trusting and keeping my secrets when it comes to Harry. Okay?" I pleaded, hugging Zayn by his side, hoping that he will keep this as a secret and not tell Louis about this fucked up rendezvous of me and Harry.

"Yeah, sure."

"Come on. Be I'm being serious here." I said, glaring at him.

"And so am I." He glared back at me.

"Thank you Zayn! I love you so much! You're the best!" I squealed and hugged him tightly, making him chuckle. 

"Nah, it's nothing. Now, get up your ass before I change my mind." He nodded, making me get up the bed and making my way to the closet and grabbing the cardigan I've used later this afternoon, covering my shoulders because I was just wearing a black tank top and my hair in a messy bun.

Harry

I'm sitting by these chairs outside the rooms of the third floor, waiting for Lexi to come out. I couldn't barge into random doors because I didn't exactly know where the hell is her room in these large hallway. I believe each floor has 15 rooms in each floor. So I can't just pick out randomly, I might walk in to something I shouldn't see. . . 

A few minutes ago, a blonde girl walked out from a certain room across from me. She was eyeing me up and down then smirked and gave me a quick wink before leaving the floor. I recognize her and gave her a smirk. She was Camille, a second year Law student which I hooked up later this year. I met her at the annual house party by the end of the school year which was conducted by one of my mates, Niall. She was pretty good, and beautiful. But that's that. I just needed some company that time. And to tell you, I was really wasted with those moments. 

Later on, another door creaked open and there revealed, a dazzling red head came into view, wearing a cardigan with a black tank top, paired with some cotton shorts and fluffy socks. She's gorgeous just looking like that, not wearing any makeup. I smiled and greeted her with a light hug. 

"Hey, what are you up to? Am I disturbing you?" I smiled and let her sit down with me beside the chair that I'm sitting on.

"Um, not really, me and Zayn was just watching some movies back in my room. So, not really." She shrugged.

"By the way, why are you here? Isn't it too late for you to visit Liberty Gardens?"

"Have you forgot? I live here, just by the next floor. You can pass by and pay me a visit." I smirked at her, making her slap me by the arm. I laughed and slung my arm on her shoulders.

"Fuck no, my brother won't let me. Knowing it's you." She sighed, looking at me with sadness filled in her eyes.

"So you want to visit me, yeah?" I joked, making her hit me again. 

"I just missed you, it's almost two weeks since we had a conversation like this, with no interruption and no shit to go through." She rested her head on my shoulders, breathing slowly.

"Yeah it's almost two weeks. But, I guess that's just how things work when your family doesn't like me, yeah?" I chuckled.

"I'm sorry, Harry. I tried my best to convince them that those rumors aren't true but they just don't budge! I'm already getting pissed by the thought that they believed what people's opinions are. Just—fuck this." I sighed, then smoothed her hair, calming her down.

"It's alright, I don't care about what people might think, as long as you're here and as long as you're happy, I'm fine and I'll be happy." It's shocking that those words came out of my mouth. It's been a long time since words like those came out. And it feels foreign

She smiled at me and our lips were ghosting against each other. Seconds later, I crashed my lips with hers. It tastes so sweet, so fluffy and soft. She kissed back and then I felt my lips tugged into a smile in between the kiss. Nothing but love and passion is being involved in the kiss, it also feels foreign to feel a kiss like this. Mostly because I kiss a lot of girls but the feeling isn't like this, most of them are full of lust. But with Lexi, it's just. . . love and full of passion. Ever since I met her at the park in London, I was dying to taste her lips. She was so full of compassion and love. And I wasn't wrong, I really thought she was an angel just you wait and see, she's actually a devil when it comes to these things.

Her hands move up to my hair, ruffling it with her long, fingers, making me moan. My hands traveled from her neck to her waist, then she decided to deepen the kiss. I opened my mouth more and let her tongue battle mine with dominance. She smirks throughout the kiss, making me smile also. I pulled out first, gasping for air and she did also. The kiss was fun and sweet and it was odd to feel it in a very long time.

"I'll see you tomorrow at the common room before Business, Harry. I love you." She pecked me one last time before she bid goodbye and proceeded inside her room.

To: lexi

sleep tight 😏💓