4 - Namjoon's POV

Namjoon couldn't sleep that night. Luckily for his sanity, he had been bunked with the insomniac of the group. Yoongi normally used the night to write into the early hours of the morning, but it was as if he sensed his dongsaeng needed him instead. So instead of sitting at the desk, he crawled into Namjoon's bed and let the leader curl into him. It took a couple minutes for Yoongi to relax - he wasn't one for so much physical contact - but when he did, he started to comb his fingers through Namjoon's hair soothingly. It was silent for awhile before Namjoon whispered, "Please talk, hyung. I feel like I'm going to combust."

Yoongi hesitated, "Look, Namjoon, uh, I'm not very good at this sort of thing. Can I see if one of the others are up?"

Namjoon sighed, "Yeah, sorry. I'm just freaking out."

"I don't blame you," Yoongi said. "And I wish I could be more help than I am."

"Just being here is helpful," Namjoon said truthfully. "I'd be pacing holes in the floor if I were alone."

Yoongi ruffled the leader's hair, flashing his gummy smile. "I wonder if your soulmate is doing that right now."

Namjoon paused, considering. "Maybe," he nodded. Then, getting a little braver, he asked, "Hyung, what do you think she's doing now?"

Yoongi considered for a moment. "I bet she's freaking out, just like you."

Namjoon snorted and, encouraged, Yoongi continued, "I bet she's dreaming about what you might look like, but it won't be anything compared to what you actually look like, and she'll swoon as soon as she sees you."

Now Namjoon was laughing and punched his hyung's side halfheartedly. There was knock at the door and Yoongi untangled himself from Namjoon to let in Taehyung and Jeongguk. Yoongi scratched the back of his head awkwardly. "Do you want these two to stay here tonight? I can go sleep in their room. I think Hoseok is over there and he'd probably appreciate a break."

Namjoon gazed up at the two maknaes. They beamed down at him, and he could almost feel the excitement radiating off of Tae. Jeongguk, the calmer of the duo, simply smiled at the leader. None of them were demanding anything of him, and he felt a wave of calm wash over him. They wouldn't expect him to act like a fearless leader. Not tonight, and not tomorrow morning. He was safe. He nodded, swallowing. Yoongi nodded back and grabbed his slippers. "Be nice, you two," he ordered the maknaes, "don't be over the top."

"I'll reign him in," Jeongguk promised, bringing his arm around Taehyung to rest loosely on his hip.

Yoongi nodded again, satisfied, and waved loosely to Namjoon. "Try to sleep. You don't want to meet her with a puffy, tired face."

Namjoon grinned, "I'll try, hyung."

With that, Yoongi left, the door clicking quietly shut behind him. Tae and Jeongguk turned their full attention to Namjoon - well, Jeongguk turned his full attention to Namjoon, but Tae got distracted by Jeongguk's earring and promptly started to play with it. Jeongguk's eyelids fluttered, but he managed to say, "Can we sit with you, hyung?"

Namjoon nodded, not entirely sure what he wanted from the two. He wanted to sleep, like Yoongi told him to, but he was too nervous. What if he wasn't everything his soulmate dreamed of? What if she didn't want to be with a celebrity? What if she didn't like him? Yes, everyone loved their soulmate, but not everyone liked them. There was a difference, and Namjoon wanted to be his soulmate's best friend, her family, her confidant, her lover, and whatever else she needed.

He pulled his knees up to his chest, giving the other boys room to stretch across the foot of the bed. Jeongguk was trying to put some space between him and Tae to avoid making Namjoon uncomfortable, but the leader could see how hard it was. He scratched his head, "You guys can, you know, sit however."