9 - Namjoon's POV

After [Y/N] had escaped Yoongi's wrath and dashed into the bathroom, laughing that melodious laugh of hers, Namjoon raised his eyebrows at his hyung. Yoongi shook his head and turned back to the mirror, furiously running his hands through his hair. "I guess I deserved that."

"Probably," Namjoon mused, listening to the water turn back on in the bathroom. "What'd you do?"

Yoongi paused, fought a grin, and went back to fixing his hair. "I, uh, woke her up."

Namjoon imagined that that wasn't exactly what had happened, considering [Y/N] wasn't actually murdered after hitting Yoongi with a pillow, but he let it slide. Instead, he said, "Thank you, hyung."

Yoongi paused, "For what?"

"For," Namjoon gestured toward the bathroom, "for being so cool with her. I was so worried that she wouldn't like you guys, or the other way around."

Yoongi snorted, "Namjoon, don't be dumb. She's the other half of your soul, of course we'd all love her, just like we love you."

"Yeah, but you two seem like best friends!" Namjoon ran a hand through his hair. "It's better than I could ever dream."

"We're a family, Namjoon," Yoongi said gently, turning to face his dongsaeng. "All of us." He shrugged sheepishly, "And if you think about it, we all treat her about the same as we treat you."

Namjoon raised his eyebrows, "You'd kill me if I hit you with a pillow."

Yoongi shrugged, "Maybe. Maybe I like her more."

When Namjoon's face twisted into a grimace, Yoongi laughed, "I'm kidding, Namjoonie. It's just a different type of love, you know? You're my leader and, even though I'm your hyung, I respect that. But she's not, she's just my dongsaeng."

Namjoon nodded thoughtfully. Suddenly, surprising himself, he asked, "Am I messing it up?"

Yoongi froze, "Messing what up?"

"This!" Namjoon ran a hand down his face. "What if she doesn't love me as much as I love her? I mean, Tae and Jeongguk can't stand to ever be apart, and even Seokjin and nuna were inseparable at first. And I can't even be in the same bathroom as [Y/N] when she showers!"

Yoongi's lips twitched, but he fought his grin. "Do you want to shower with her?"

Heat rose in Namjoon's face and he started sputtering, but Yoongi cut him off, "Namjoonie, all soulmates are different. Frankly, it's a good thing that you and her aren't completely joined at the hip, considering your schedule wouldn't allow it and she still needs to get everything figured out to move to Korea with us." Yoongi couldn't fight his shit-eating smile anymore and he added, "And as for the shower thing, just ask her."

Namjoon considered following [Y/N]'s lead and throwing a pillow at his hyung, but he thought better of it. Yoongi wouldn't hit [Y/N], but he wouldn't hesitate to hit Namjoon.

Suddenly, knocking started up at the door. Yoongi and Namjoon turned toward the noise as a familiar voice hollered, "Nuna!"

Yoongi bit his lip, fighting a grin, as Namjoon rolled his eyes. Taehyung. He crossed the room and admitted the younger boy, who burst inside like a hurricane, clutching something to his chest. Tae looked around, confusion furrowing his eyebrows. "Where's [Y/N]?"

"Shower," Namjoon said. "What's up?"

Tae pouted. Actually pouted. "I wanted her opinion on something."

"You'll have to wait then," Namjoon said.

Yoongi snorted from across the room. Namjoon moved to his hyung and took the hairdryer from him as Tae made himself comfortable on the couch.