Part 2 - After

8 - Your POV

As soon as you opened your eyes and met Namjoon's gaze, your face flushed. His piercing stare flicked to your lips briefly before connecting them to his own. You pushed him away, giggling. "Morning breath," you explained.

"I don't care, jagi," Namjoon whispered, a low sound rumbling deep in his chest, before kissing you again.

You had been offered your own bed when you first came to stay with the boys in their hotel. Namjoon had thought you'd want to go home, but neither of you were willing to leave the other. So Yoongi had offered you his bed, not wanting to make you uncomfortable by assuming you'd sleep with Namjoon. You had obliged the first night, but after tossing and turning and hearing your soulmate do the same, you had gathered your courage and moved to his bed. He had blinked up at you, his eyes clouded, before pulling you down beside him. That was four nights ago.

A form stirred in the bed across from you two and Yoongi grumbled something in Korean. You were starting to vaguely understand some words with immense help from Namjoon, but you still couldn't understand what he said. Namjoon chuckled, his chest rumbling against your arm, and whispered, "He thinks we should get a room."

Yoongi had cautiously moved back into the room at your insistence - you were the one encroaching on his space, not the other way around, after all. He said he didn't like sharing a bed with Jin anyway - the eldest hyung kicked in his sleep and besides, he was always calling his soulmate and breaking Yoongi's focus late in the night. At least you and Namjoon knew how to be quiet.

You smiled and hummed, "Tell him we're already in a room."

You couldn't quite figure out Yoongi's English skills. Did he actually understand the language, or did he just have random bursts of fluency? Whatever it was, he said a little louder in English, "Don't sass me this early in the morning, [Y/N]."

A blush crept up your cheeks for the second time that morning, and Namjoon breathed laughter against your ear. You mumbled, "Sorry, oppa."

Yoongi huffed and threw off his blankets, muttering in Korean. Namjoon murmured, "He calls the shower."

You were fine with that and snuggled deeper into Namjoon's chest. Listening to the water squeak on in the bathroom, he hummed, "We can't stay in bed all day, jagi."

"You can't," you pointed out, grinning sleepily. "I can if I want."

He sighed, long and playful, before flipping himself over to pin you to the bed. You let out a squeal and he bent low over you. "You're coming with me, even if I have to kidnap you."

"That won't be necessary," you said, your heart fluttering at the hunger in his eyes.

Suddenly, his lips were on yours. You sighed into him, morning breath forgotten, and he probed your mouth with his tongue. You giggled and pushed him away. "Yoongi's in here," you chided.

"Sorry," Namjoon breathed in a way that said he wasn't, and he moved to press a kiss against your throat.

"Namjoon," you said, voice hitching.

He kissed your jaw, leaving heat in his wake. "Alright, jagi," he pulled away slowly, rolling back onto his side. His fingers came up to trace along your neck. "I'll stop for now."

You swallowed and his eyes moved to follow the movement of your throat. You rolled onto your side to gaze into his eyes. Normally it'd be weird to just stare at someone, but you didn't care. He was perfect, and you didn't want to miss a second of it.

The water stopped running in the bathroom. Namjoon smiled and you poked his dimple, grinning back. He pressed a kiss to your forehead, "I'm going to go shower. See you in a bit, jagi."

You lay back, the bed dipping as Namjoon stood. At first, Namjoon had waited until Yoongi was completely out of the bathroom before going in to start his own morning routine. But that required getting up even earlier and, frankly, was silly, and you told him that, so he went back to the way they all had always done it. Yoongi had ruffled your hair when they had gotten out of the bathroom, and when you had asked why, he'd just shook his head and said that his English wasn't good enough to explain it. 

Yoongi joined you in the room a few minutes later and dug his hair dryer out of the drawer. Your eyes slid shut, the warmth of the morning sun filtering through the window blinds making you drowsy. You could vaguely hear Yoongi shuffling around, but it was as if you were underwater. Sleep would be amazing right now. You wondered how the boys of BTS did it - after less than a week of following Namjoon's schedule, you were ready for a year-long nap. Wait, that's a coma? Well, that sounds just fine, honestly.

Suddenly, a gust of scorching air shot across your face. You jumped up, heart hammering, to meet Yoongi's laughing eyes. The hairdryer was in his hand, but he had quickly flipped it off when you sat up. You tried to glare at him, but Yoongi's laugh was infectious. Instead, you tried to say in Korean, "Really, oppa?"

When you had first spent time with the white-haired man, you were intimidated. He didn't smile or talk often, and usually sat by himself. But after Taehyung launched himself into Yoongi's lap and the older didn't kill him, you became braver around him. Sharing a room had its perks - Yoongi wasn't afraid to play with you when he was out of sight of the others. You helped each other learn languages, too - he was surprisingly patient when it came to helping you sound out Korean words, and he was very interested in learning English (though sometimes it seemed like he knew more than he let on). It only took you two days to start calling him "oppa" instead of "Yoongi-ssi." He had paused when you first did it, and the silence was so long that you were preparing to apologize, but he had eventually cracked a gummy smile and patted your head. When you had glanced at Namjoon, there was something unreadable and indescribably loving in his eyes.

Yoongi's laughter slowly died down and he turned his attention back to the mirror, twiddling with his fringe. Namjoon stepped out of the bathroom just in time to see you chuck a pillow at his hyung's head.