Chapter 4 : The E-Class

BEEP...BEEP..BEEP..

I heard the Alarm clock and woke up while rubbing my eyes. I look at my notes what is today.
I grab my journal to look what I wrote yesterday.

I shock myself because today I'm going to the class 3-E. I look at the time. Its 7:00 A.M. I said myself.

Kira:I'm late! *gets off the bed*

I remember the class will start in 7:30 A.M. I rushed downstairs and cook my breakfast. Straight to the bathroom and take a bath. I brushed my teeth and dress up my uniform and put my red scraf around my neck. I comb my hair and hid my right eye with my long bangs hanging it.

I packed my things and rushed to the door and locked it.

-Nagisa POV-

I was pretty early today because I heard that will be having a new student in class 3-E and I saw kayano and Kanzaki(tell me if its right) even Okuda. They seem talking each other and I asked them.

Nagisa: hey do you know that koro sensie blackmail that send to us?

Kayano: yea I'm was pretty excited to see the new student!

Kanzaki: Same!

Okuda:I'm with you guys.

Kayano: let think about this what she does look like?.

Okuda: Maybe she pretty.

Kanzaki: Or she might smarter than karma.

Nagisa: Hm Maybe but let us not think about this we dont know what does she look like or her personality.

???:true

I turned around and see the reddish haired like a crimson color Karma and I asked.

Nagisa: hey karma you came early today.

Karma: yea I guess so..

Nagisa: you came here early for the new student? *I asked him*

Karma: you got a point.

Nagisa: are you excited to see the new student?

Karma:not really I just want to see her what she look like so I can tease her so much hehehe~

Here we go again the devilish smirked and the devil horn and tail comes out to him. I sighed and smiled at him.

-Kira POV-

I'm on my way in the mountain suddenly I got stop in the gate and see everyone standing and looking at me. I hear there whispering saying. "She the new student" the others say " she got in Class 3-E how disappointed". I keep ignoring what they saying but it continues me walking and then.

Girl: wow are you the new student?* she smirked*

Kira:Umm..yes.

Girl: oh I see why are you wearing a scarf and a boots?

Kira:I dont really like wearing normal shoes like yours.

Girl:you know your so gross and very acting dangerous one *she laugh*

I was very mad what she said my fist can't hold my longer that I want to punch her sudden..

Gakushuu: Ophelia stop being so mean to the new student.