Chapter 12 : Memory being Locked

- Last Chapter -

Kira: a red haired boy with mercury eyes.

Kim:*Whisper* Jim..She still doesn't know who is Karma..

Jim:*Whisper* I know sis..The chained must be tight very hard to her memory..

Kim:*Whisper* I guess there's only one thing..

Jim:*Whisper* What is it?.

Kim: "The Music Box"

~ Kira's POV ~

I looked at koro sensei with Worried face while playing his tentacles. Opening my mouth and a huge sigh came out and stare at koro sensei.

Kira: Koro Sensei? Are you ok?

Koro Sensei: I'm fine, It's seems the class waiting for me and Karma must be ditching again

I deadpanned at Koro sensei and Looked down. A memory of my childhood, I don't know that..

Koro Sensei: Yomoni-San you ok?

Kira: You May call me Kira-Chan.

Koro Sensei: Ok Kira-Chan is there somethingg wrong?

He looked at me with worried face again, I sighed and looked at him while I'm still sitting to my bed.

Kira: It's nothing Koro Sensei, I'm just Thinking the Childhood memory but I can't remembered it.

Koro Sensei: Hm Maybe your Cousin Right. Your Childhood memory being locked up and you completely forgot who's the person locked your memory.

Kira: I guess your right..

Kim comes foward in front of us and I looked at her.

Kim: Cousin Can I ask you something?

Kira: Of Course, You may go ahead to your question.

Kim: Do you remembered that you have Music Box? and a pendant?

Kira: No...Except for Music Box..I don't know where's my Music Box..

Kim: That's why I thought..May excuse us for awhile and Kira pls take a rest.

Kira: Ok..

I lay down to my bed while Koro Sensei and My cousin walking out to my Room. My eye's starting to blurry a bit and felt into darkness.

~ Kim's POV ~

I checked my cousin for a sec if she asleep. I looked at three and go downstairs and sit down in the sofa.

Jim: Well...

Kim: This is the problem...She doesn't know where is the Music Box..

Koro Sensei: What Music Box?.

Kim: Well The Music Box is the only thing can revived her or unlocked her Childhood memory.

Koro Sensei: Then Where's the Music Box?

Kim: We don't know even she was too...

Kin: The only one person thing who doing this..

Kim: It's Ophelia...She was lefted here when they picked or I say they kidnapped My cousin. She always touching her Private things and throw it away..