Chapter 9 : Lose Control #1

-Last Chapter 7-

I stand up and walked away from the classroom, but it's stop me by someone holding my wrist.

Karma: Where are you going?

Kira: None of your bussiness Akabane..

Karma: what's wrong just tell u-

I cut him before he said that.

Kira: JUST GO AWAY FROM ME!

I runned away from the classroom and I go to the forest, My ring is really blue with red because I'm was sad and Lira is angry now so both of us will lose control because will lose another part of my family list and friend list.

"I'm always alone"

-Nagisa POV-

I looked at Karma that he holding karmin's wrist. she keep gripping the bloody bracelet? even the letter as well.

Karma: Where are you going?.

Karma ask Karmin that where is she going. I felt something it's not good if she go by herself.

Karmin(kira): None of your bussiness Akabane..

Karma: What's wrong, Just tell u-

Karmin cut him and her voice is high.

Karmin(kira): JUST GO AWAY FROM ME!

She start to dash away from us. we all stared at karma was standing in the front of the door, Koro sensei comes closer to Karma and put his tentacles  to his shoulder.

Koro sensei: Go after her Karma kun...and the rest of you student's we gonna find her..

We all nodded and we all go outside. karma was already go after her. Koro sensei explain what will all gonna do and nodded again. we start to dash off the classroom and start to find karmin in the forest.

-Kira POV-

I keep running while the tears falling to my cheeks. I don't know what am I gonna do without My "Best Friend". My life was unfair...No Family..No Friends will stay with me forever..It's just "Lonely". I'm not allowed to fell in love with someone because my auntie gonna forced me to marry with someone that I didn't love..There's something that I can't forget..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"The Bet"

I promised with someone..I will be with him forever..The bet is if we meet again in the teenager ages, He will ask me to marry him forever..If I win the Bet it didn't met each other..Well he's gonna do anything I want..I only remember the person appearance not his name..

I completely Forgot his name when the day I moved away from Japan. The appearance I remember of the boy is, He's have red hair, his eye's are golden like a mercury. He's always smiling.

I stop running and climb the huge tree. Tears still falling to my cheeks, I wear the bloody bracelet of my best friend. Thinking her for our first Met. She always smilling like okuda. She's wear a glasses as well. we both hangout, sharing our interest. Were both love Science, Mara loves Chemistry, I like chemistry too but I prefer for planets and stars even constellation I love to study.