Chapter 17 : Unlocked Memory

- Last Chapter -

I heard Mizuko calling me but the darkness take over me.

" pls help me....its so Dark here..."

~ Kira's POV ~

I was fall Into deep slumber while the darkness consume. The fear has come; Darkness is the one broke my sanity in the past, like 4 years ago.

When the day I got the huge scar in my back. The day in June 10th when I'm turning into 10 year old girl. I being suffered and tortured in the darkness room.

Fear can't leave me. It just stay there forever.

Mizuko still calling me while in the deep darkness thought's. My body can't move, even can't speak.

~ Mizuko's POV ~

I keep calling kira while I looked at her body can't move and her eyes is closing tightly.

The music box made her fall into deep slumber. Maybe this is the time to revealed who is the mysterious person in her Childhood Memory.

My only word for her is Good luck. He's always there in our classroom.

She will meet the younger Karma-Sama in her memories. The day they met in the Cave that she and He lost in the middle of the Forest.

We didnt know that the Akabane Family is there neighborhood scene there places is for rich people. We find out karma-sama is a wealthy family as well; same with Kira-Sama.

Those two are being best friend but it ended when the day auntie Isabela ask the Random assassin who working to her and killed Kira's Family.

She took her without a permission in the Hikari Family. Kira-sama suppose to live with Kimi-Sama.

Well its time to put Down the Music box in the night stand.

- Kira's mind -

~ Kira's POV ~

I woke up in the darkness and see the figure of Lira. She waving her hand and come closer to me.

Lira: Mistress... Its time...

Kira: huh?..time what?..

Lira: the time is to revealed the locked memory of yours.

She pointed her finger in the chained memory; both of us walked in front of the Chained memory.

Each of the chained loss and the pad lock was unlocked. I hear the Familiar sound around of the memory. The tune and it sound like a Music Box that I being hear.

Lira push me inside in the unlocked Memory. I felt my eyes close tight.

I open my eyes to see in the middle of the Forest; I looked around until I saw the tents and a campfire.

I saw the little 4 year old.....

Me...

Running around and see my onee-Chan.. The little me running towards in the Forest while onee-Chan chasing little me and stopped to call our parents.

I followed the little me until she get lost. The rain drop fall into her strawberry hair and she search for some place to keep herself dry and warm.

I followed it until were both reached the cave; my head  starting to headache.

I sit Down in the cold grounds and staring the little me while sobbing; calling for help.