Chapter 10 : Lose Control #2

(A/n)

- Anyway I'm gonna use author POV Instead Third person POV so it can make sense the story. Play the Video at the top in Battle Scene :3 -

-Last Chapter-

Everybody look at the top of hotel. they looked the female with red blades, wearing boots, her right eye was being covered with her long bangs and they guess who she is..

Nagisa: It..can't be..

Kayano: Oh no..

Okuda: She killed those people..

Isogai: her eyes is glowing...

Karma: It's Karmin Kurumatsu..

-Author's POV-

The E-Class student's keep staring at the dark purple haired girl, standing at the top of Hotel while she give Death Glare at them. The Girl now was starting to giggling and Look at the dead innocent people in the road. Everybody is now Worried much and Very curious what is really happening to Karmin.

The Dark Purple haired girl look at them while her head is in the side and giggling. She start to stare at Nagisa with his fearful eyes.

Karmin(kira): Why are you staring at me Nagisa kun??~ I can see Your own eye being fearfully to me hehehe~

Nagisa: Karmin san...Snap out of it... Why you killed those Innocent people?..Did they do something to you?...

Karmin(kira): Eh?~ Not really, I just want to killed them so much hehehe~

Karmin start lick the Bloody Blade and she giggling again.

Koro sensei: Karmin san can you understand us?

Karmin(kira): Of Course Koro sensei~ I do Understand you except for the E-Class~

Koro sensei: Why you killed those poor Innocent People Karmin san??

Karmin start to laughing insane at his disguise. Karmin jump down and everybody shocked, they know the hotel is high but she doesn't have one each broken bones when she landed in the ground. 

She was now standing some innocent people around. everybody start to runaway but usually she killed them all each with her Mach 50. She lick the blade with blood cover in it.

Karmin(kira): It's so much fun killing people~

Okuda: You got mistake Karmin san...Killing people is not fun....

Karmin(kira): You must be Okuda san right?~

Karmin comes closer to Okuda. she gulp and some sweatdrop on her temple. Karma rushed at front of Okuda and he stare at karmin.