Chapter 1 : Break out

( Changed story, my old plot its horrible and Cringe so I change it now enjoy! )

-Kirami Pov-

My Life has started now..

I packed my Belonging stuff, Clothes and other things. Auntie was asleep in her bedroom with her Husband.

Can't believe to myself how I ended up got here in France. The Commander in the Politics told me I will live to Hikari Family.

It's pretty weird..Right?. Confusing Make me to get puke.

Am I have been Lying for whole time? Well the time is to get the final answer, or I say Finding out the truth Answer.

I'm moving back to Japan usually, Ria told me That I need to pack my things before Getting out In this hell House.

I'm pretty sure what is going on. Ria told what is happening. She being planned me to escape this miserable School and this house as well.

She being Worried about me, I keep protecting the student's away from My Insane Auntie as always.

For my whole life that I keep hiding the scars, Bruises, and cuts that scattered to my whole body.

I never felt pain, feels like Pleasure?.

I don't think I'm a Masochists, Usually the true it regain my fully Anger. Lowering my Sanity.

Auntie keep me forever scene when I was 6 years old. In the first place she nice but the end is not.

I fell into her traps all along. Making me perfect but I can't do that much.

Sounded like force. Plus I can't take too much force.

A heavy sighed got out to my mouth and looked at the night stand.

Its a plane ticket that Ria bought to me. She will take care my role Tomorrow as School President.

All the stuffs is being Packed up and Change my clothes into Dark one. I dyed my hair into Dark Purple.

I stared at the mirror for awhile and looked at my left arm.

Its some kind a mark?..and its permanent marker that I can't take it off.

It says "A.K Property".

Hm...what that's mean??..

After checking my appearance in the mirror. I sneaking out in the kitchen to Grab some Snacks and food even drinks.

I relief that Yomoni House is not being selling for 12 years. Usually its already being abducted house.

My Family was being Murdered by a random person. There are three person, the two killed my Parents, the other one killed my Onii-san.

Well I practical to skip this out, I don't want to remembered those horrible moments in my life.

I Return to my Bedroom, locked it quietly. The things are settled to get out.

Opening my window and a gust of strong wind I felt. I looked around what is that but nothing.

I grab my things and jumped out in the window. Gacha rings started to Glow and that sense its my Friend are finally arrived.

" Kira-Chan long time no see, ready to go in the Airport?". The only person named Lucy, My friend that I met in the Game we got sucked called " Gacha World".

I nodded at her and she took my other suitcase while I'm carrying my Bags.

~Time skip~