Chapter 2 : Café Meeting

Beep...Beep...Beep..

A sound of the Alarm clock in the night stand. My eyes slowly opens, and yawned at the same time.

I currently get up in my bed, remembering what happen yesterday. The message was send to me that I need to met this person in the town on Cafe shop.

Standing up and fixed my bedroom, I walk straight forward to the bathroom, to clean my Horrible mess Appearance.

After cleaning myself, I open the wardrobe and wear something normal that I used to be.

Wearing a T-Shirt and skirt. Grabbing my Shoulder bag and put my important things like My phone and money heck even my pepper spray.

Once I Finish, My things are already done and later I will clean up this house mess.

I being thinking that I need to find a school to enroll, At least is Saturday today.

Walking out in my house and locked it, smell the fresh air that I really want it.

Its feel this is my first time got out in the Jail.

Like I saying Jail means School and Auntie House.

I smile and walk all the way in the train station.

~Time skip~

I'm arrived in the Cafe shop, notice that the Akabane guy hasn't came yet.

So I decided to sit down in the table that close in the window.

I ordered a Strawberry Smoothie and a Pancake with syrup of Honey.

After eating my Breakfast, I notice that guy I'm bumped in the train station, walks in the Cafe shop.

Noticing something he holding, this time he with Someone??.

He looked around and his eyes got landed on me. I keep drinking my smoothie, ignoring him for some kind of reason.

He walked towards and put my Lefted bag in front of me. I shocked to see his sinister Smirk.

" Karma.. You making her uncomfortable.. ". The blue haired person trying to pull him.

" Oh~ You see Nagisa, this Idiot is dumb, I trying to be a gentleman to this lady~". He replied at her? Or him?..

'Did you just call me Idiot?!'. I vein popped out in my head. My eye twitching to this jerk.

" What did you just call me?..". I'm sounded piss, Who taught me like this. No one shall interfere in front of the second Smartest here.

" Like I Said, Your an Idiotic". He smirked again.

" Please Karma stop..I'm sorry to my friend attitude right now..". He apology, but instead Forgive him. I just stand up and stomped in front of the red head jerk name Akabane.

" Well Excuse Mister Akabane, Are you trying to be Smartass in here? I would like to stitch your horrible Mouth for a one year". I glared at him, and his attitude turn into Sadist one.

"Oh are you trying to be fight back? I guess I need you to knock out your mind right now.". A vein popped to his head and same thing happen to me.

"Oh yeah?! Your so-". I was cut of by Nagisa Pulling him away from me.

Ohhhh, the Akabane seems to be pissed to a girl? Ah how dumb he his.

Once he pulled him away from the Cafe shop, I sat again to my table, return to my own business.

Until the red head Kick the Door wide open, people stare at him.

I gulp and hid under the table while holding my bag.