Chapter 16 : Darkness

- Last Chapter -

Someone place a blue blade around my neck. I know this person blade. His breath come closer to my ears and whispered.

???: why hello there again Kira-Chan~

Kira: get off of me...

" its me Kira-Chan~ your very first Gacha, Cykopath "

~ Mizuko's POV ~

I keep screaming at Kira with a fake name. Cykopath place his blade to Kira's Neck and his lips close to her ear. Maybe he's whispering something to her. I notice the Hover board of Kira is far away from her and she can't easily escape to Cykopath because he's a psycho.

Koro Sensei: Pls Just Calm down Hamako-san..

Mizuko: LET ME GO!! I NEED TO SAVE HER!!

I keep struggling to get out koro sensei's tentacles that wrapping around my waist. I kept kicking him and punching him but the exchange is dodging it.

So No choice, I grab my anti knife and sliced koro sensei's tentacles around my waist. Koro sensei shocked and he let me go.

I opened the window quickly before Koro Sensei's tentacles regenerate again. Jumping out and hold in the poster, Our Classmates keep calling me but I ignored it.

I run towards at Kira's Hover board and grab it. I looked around and saw cykopath gonna do something at Kira so I quickly rushed at her and Kick Cykopath away from Kira.

Cykopath: Damn it! Mizu-Chan!~

Kira stand up quickly and grab me away from cykopath. She grab the hover board that I holding it and we jump in and fly away back to the train.

Kira: I will dropped you at Koro Sensei Mizu-Chan so You Can safe there.

Mizuko: No Kira-Chan..I will help you...we are the Summoners as well.

Kira: I don't want to see you being hurt and suffer in the pain just like what happen when you battle in the Arena for the first time.

Mizuko: Still Kira-Chan...I don't really want to see you in pain and getting too much suffer..Don't be such a selfish person..

Kira just sighed to my Comment and nodded. Were both fly up to look around if there's a reason how they got here. We noticed the Brownish Haired. suddenly she throw something in front of us but We quickly Dodge it.

We stop it and stared at the knife.

Kira: A knife?

Mizuko: Is she trying to kill us?

Kira: I don't know..

I picked the knife that ophelia-san throw it, suddenly Kira already saw a lot of knifes that gonna direct to us. She picked me up and ride in the hover board quickly.

We flying towards to the train and koro sensei looking us especially the class.

I saw karma-sama staring at kira-sama?

Kira knocked in the window and said..

Kira: Koro sensei..pls take good care of the E Class.

Koro sensei nodded and closed the window.

We fly up and check around. I saw a lot of portals everywhere. Kira shocked suddenly Kimi-Sama and nee-Chan appeared in our behind.