danger chapter 3

A/n: This is gonna be docot stranger p.o.v this whole chapter

As I leave the room where y/n was. I run into wong.
"Wong? What are you doing here?"
"We need you back at the base." Wong said.
"I'm in the middle of working."
"Work layer the world could be at state now." Wong opens up a portal as we walk threw.
"So what's the problem."
"Look." Wong shows a image of what is happening.
"A called bronze sniper he has taken over 4 relms and soon gonna take ours. He has been taking over many peoples would possessing them. If we don't do anything man as we know it will be destroyed."
"Have you tracked anywhere where he has been."
"Yes yesterday he has got someone trying to posses them but something made him change his mind almost killing the person."
"Really what a the victims name?"
"Her names y/n L/n she is was taken to the hospital you work at."
I back away.
"I treated her. As I did surgery on her. She's a nice young girl but the thing is she doesn't know who she is. All because of  bronze sniper."
"What damage did he do to her."
"Wounded her arm badly and I had to amputate her leg as it was badly broken and wounded."
"Damn we need to defeat him fast."
"Yes."
"I have an idea when y/n is home you should take her back here we can help her. She can fight with us and probably join our team."
"Wong you can't be serious."
"Hey look it's just an idea."
I think about it for a while. She doesn't have a place to stay. Hmm. It might work.
"Come on Wong we got some work to do. Wong? Wong! What are you doing?" I look back at Wong as he's on his phone as it has a photo of Beyonce. Wong looks up at me hiding his phone.
"Let's go." Stephen says as wong follows.

A/N I've been trying to type but also exams are killing me as all my teachers pile work on me don't worry imma update  also question of the day what's your favorite fruit? I like watermelon