date? chapter 7

Wonderful I was going on a date with a Man who chopped off my leg and gave me a vibranium prostedic. Best thing of all I don't have anything to where beside the clothes I have on.
As I trembled around the room looking in the closet I found out there was clothes in there for me. Strange. As I looked around i had to find something nice. There was only one dress wonderful.

(Mind the model just look at the dress)It fit me but was too outgoing

It fit me but was too outgoing.  Well it was the only thing that looked good so I ware it. Before I left I saw the prosthetic case on my bed. I opened it looking at how shinny it was.
I sat on the bed and tried to remove my old one. I took the new one out of the case as I put the new one on. When i put it on e I looked in the mirror. Stephen was right it does look like I have my leg back. But when I look down I still see the shimmering vibranium leg. It was strange but cool at the same time. I came down stairs as I saw Stephen all dresses up.
"You look lovely y/n and I see you trying out your new leg. How does it feel?"
"Fantastic!"
Stephen takes my arm as he leads me to the car as we head off the the restaurant.
                         ~In the car~
"So where are we going Stephen exactly?" I said.
"Its a top notch restaurant I think you would like." Stephen says.
(Is it McDonald's -me 😂😂😂)
Stephen puts his foot on the gas pettle as the car engine fired up faster. This felt like the first time I was free in forever.
We arrived at the restaurant as it was very fancy.  Stephen took my hand and lead me inside.
"Hi welcome to (chilies jk) *insert random restaurant name* I am your waiter carl And I'll be serving you tonight."
"Table for two please." Stephen says.
Carl leads the way as I see Stephen keeps eyeing him. As we sit down and look at the menu I finally ask him.
"So Stephen do you know the waiter."
"Um yes he is a old friend of mine used to work with him."
"I think I'm ready to order."
I see Carl come back as he gets our order and drinks as we both have wine.
Stephen looks back as he sees a man who doesn't look like he will be dinning here tonight. He needed a distraction.
"Y/n Have I ever told you you look beautiful tonight." Stephen says taking my hand. I feel my face get hot. I can tell he knows I'm blushing but damn I had to say he was intimidating me.
A man comes up with a bottle of champagne.
"Sir the champagne you ordered." The voice said.
"We didn't order any champagne tho-" before I got to speak the man had his hand around me lifting me off the floor.
"Y/n! Carl now!"
Carl grabs the bottle of wine as he slams it on the guys head.
"Oh shit!" Carl says as the guy tossed Carl like a rag doll.
"Your conning with me pretty."
"Stee..phen..." I manage to chock out.
Before I see it i see Stephen in a red clock as he has a glowing force around his hands beating the shit out of the guy. And them he teleported. More of the guys friend came as another man tried to stop me as I tried fighting back.
I tried to get to Stephen but I was trapped the man who first got me had Stephen in his clutches. As I moved another man pointed a gun at my head.
"Don't you even think about moving."
"Let him go!!" I screamed.
"Get the girl in the van I'll handle strange alone."
"Stephen!! Let me go!!!" I screamed on. My whole body was feeling tense. I got freed as I ran to Stephen.
"Y/n no!!" Stephen yelled back.
The bullet fired.
I turned around as I had the reflex to catch it. The room went silent.
" her eyes are glowing! She's possessed kill her now!" The man said.
I ran towards the men grabbing the knives at them fighting off them one by one. Stopping every one until they all scattered. I needed to kill them see them dead. But they all ran. All that i remember it was pitch black.
"Y/n..carl You there!"
"Yes what happened I blacked out."
"We need her back at base now open a portal and get Wong I think we know what the bronze sniper  needed." Stephen picked me up as he walked threw the portal. "Its ok y/n will end this."

Hey hey hey people srry this took long to update another news alert I have a summer religion thing which sucks I have to wake up early and learn about Jesus 😑 on a very tight scedual but I'm still typing my goal is to finish it before I go back to school.