slapped aGAIn

"I CANT BELIEVE YOU SLAPPED ME AGIAN! PINETREE WHAT THE FUCK"

bill stood up, in an abrupt gesture.

"BILL IM SORRY YOU CAUGHT ME OFF GUARD"

"MORE LIKE ON GUARD BECAUSE YOU SLAPPED ME ON RESPONSE TO MY TRYING TO KISS YOU"

bill began pacing around.

"IVE BEEN TRYING SO DAMN HARD TO GET YOU TO NOTICE MY FEELINGS AND I JUST SET UP THIS ENTIRE ROMANTIC THING JUST SO I COULD CONFESS TO YOU NOW THAT IVE FINALLY GOT THE COURAGE AND YOU SLAP ME TWICE?!?!!??!"

" bill, you liked me? for how long???" dipper asked, jawdropped.

"DONT FUCKING CHANGE THE SUBJECT DIPPER! WHAT ARE YOU, ALLERGIC TO KISSING? HOW DO YOU HAVE A TRAINED SLAP RESPONSE TO ROMANTIC GUESTURES? I MEAN SERIOUSLmHgahe"

bills speech was interrupted by a pair of lips crashing onto him. bills eyes widened in shock, as he saw the beautiful face and lustful eyes of the glorious dipper pines not even two centimeters from his face. then he put two and two together, realising that the boy was kissing him. on the lips. full on. holy crap. at this point, bill finally melted into the kiss, syncing up to pinetrees movement as he savoured his first ever kiss. the softness of dippers lips, the sparkly amber eyes staring only at him, the soft crotch grab... WAIT WHAT!?!?!?!

bill broke away from the magical kiss. "didn't know you were that desperate... hahaha" he smirked once more, once again to have his entire face coated with blush. bill regretted having to break away from this kiss, but he had to. for the joke.

luckily for him, dipper pulled him right back, and once more they kissed. bill imagined every moment of his life, those five years he had spent in every one of dippers dreams, just conversing with him, so wonderfully happy. he had started to crush on dipper, however, he could have never asked for more, but now he had it. more than he could ever wish for. and now that he onew dipper felt the same, it was time to pop the question. once more breaking from the sweet embrace for air, bill glanced up at dipper.

seeing bill so serious, dipper froze. why was he so steely eyed? did he not like the kiss? but he kissed me twice. doesn't that count? what if he was just playing along? maybe he doesnt even like it? oh no, what if this whole thing was a prank and I embarrassed myself because u thought it was real? dipper started to doubt his actions, as the bravado he had use to kiss hill(twice) dissipated. he must have made a mistake. he jumped back, and started apologising

"BILL GOD IM SORRY. I THOUGHT YOU MEANT IT GOD IM SO SORRY THIS IS PROBABLY A PRANK OR SOMETHING IM SO STUPID I THOUGHT IT WAS REAL! I-"

dipper paused his apology half way when he noticed the demon crying, with big black beads of black liquid flowing down his cheeks. they only served to remind dipper that bill still was a demon, and that it would never work out between them.

"DIpper, how could you say that?! I just wanted to tell you how much I loved you and you think its some sick prank?" bills voice broke as dipper saw the absolute pain showing through his eyes, and soaking his tears. it hurt to see. it hurt so much to see. and dipper could only wonder how much more painful it was for bill. dipper realised his mistake. bill did love him. and he ruined it. he ruined all of it.

bill ran out of room crying, and disappeared into the darkness,never to be seen again.