dipper?

authors note: fuck how do I end this???? fucking help

a warm, yellow glow envoloped the statue. the statue melted away and revealed a sleepy dorito, who slowly blinked his eyes open as he floated up from the statue while mumbling. blinking his eyes open, bill paused his mumbling to murmer to himself about a better form. with a snap of his fingers, he was back in his human form, and while his body looked fresh and crisp, but the expression he wore and the way he carried himself was one of someone who had, for days, replaced sleeping with crying.

bill began to float up, as one usually would from an awakening such as this. he continued with his mumbling, whispering to himself angrily.

"dammit bill your such an iDIOT I can't believe you did that to him pine tree has anxiety but you forgot and got so caught up in yourself you stupid fuCKing idiot why did you-"

Bill finally stopped his mumbling to notice the small boy, who had been troubling his mind for days, clinging to his hand as he floated off the ground. he hadnt even noticed him from his incessant mumbling that he had been doing for days without stopping.

"dipper! i... I ... - WAIT WHAT HAPPENED DIPPER" bill exclaimed, suddenly shocked from dippers weakened state. despite being tired, he easily hoisted dipper up, inspecting his wounds. eyes widening, bill noticed dippers feet bleeding out, dripping down onto the roses and dying them red. blood red.

bill quickly floated back down, laying dipper down on the soft patch of grass that surrounded the roses. Bill worked quickly, setting his magic to work as he let a golden glow flow from his palms down to the boys feet. they helped to stop the bleeding and close up the wounds, but dipper still had lost too much blood, and was slipping away.

panicked and worried, bill scooped up dipper with his arms, gingerly lifting the boy, then adjusting him so he could be comfortable.

he had just been freed into reality again, freed from his mindscape prison, able to use whatever power he had, to take over the world, if he wanted.

and so, he ran.

an::: HEY GUYS I DID A CHAPTER IDK IF ITS LONG OR SHORT BUT FUCK U I DONT CARE this all y'alls get hahaha too damn bad !!! :p