Public school

*After Winter stoped planing the date with Aaron and Chara*

Winter: MOOOoOooOM~ 😈

Me: *hiding from my monster daughter that I created*

Winter: I see you~ *not really*

Me: AHhHhHhHHhHhHh! *gets out of hiding spot and runs like crazy* HEEEeEeeEeElLlLllLllLpPpPppPpP!

Winter: *stops being creepy and waits for me to stop going crazy*

Me: AHhHhhHhHhhHhHhhHhHhhHhHHhHhhHhhHhHhhHhHhhHhHhHhhHhhHHhHhHHhHhHhHhhHhHh!!!

*1 hour later*

Winter: Ya done yet?

Me: AHHhHhhHhHHhHhHhHHhHhhHhhHhHhHhhHhHhhHhHhhHhHHhHhhHhHhhHhHhHhHhHhhHhhHhHhHhHhHhHhHhhHhHhhhhhhhhhhh...*gasp*...AHhHhHhhHhHhhHhHhhHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
.
.
.
.
.
.
now I'm done. What was it you wanted?

Winter: *sigh* I wanted to know two things. 1 have you found out a design and name for my baby sis?

Me: ummmm...... Oh! Yes! I have her name but not her design.

Winter: Then what's her name! *she seems excited*

Me: oh, wouldn't you like to know?

Winter: Yeah! That's why I asked! So?

Me: her name is Regina.

Winter: *gasp* Regina! I like it!

Me: but I'm not sure if I should make her a fairy now...

Winter: Why?

Me: Well, she would have to be tiny! And I just like the idea of animals better.

Winter: She'll be adorable anyway!😜

Me: haha! I know. Now, what was the other thing you wanted to ask me?

Winter: Ummm.... *thinks for a bit* ............ OH! Why haven't you been teaching me about school stuff?

Me: I've decided to gat you into a public school!

Winter: YOU WHAT?!? *she's nervous, you can tell by her eyes*

Me: Come on! It'll be lots of fun! You'll have new friends, fun activities, and you won't be cooped up in here! (Which honestly is just better for me when she's not here.)

Winter: MOM! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!?

Me: this again...

Winter: OMG! MY LIFES RUINED! ILL BE TO SEPARATE FROM MY HOME AND MY FRIENDS! WHAT IF I PART FROM BENDY?!? ILL DIE! AND SARA?!? WHAT'LL HAPPEN TO HER?!? WILL SHE HATE ME?!? OH GOD!!! *starts pacing around*

Me:  Winter.

Winter: ILL NEVER BE THE SAME!

Me: Winter.

Winter: ILL TRUN INTO AN AWFUL PERSON!!!

Me: WINTER!

Winter: *snaps out of it* yeah.......?😅

Me: your overthinking it. Calm down! It's gonna be all right. I'm in school (because of goat mom) so you'll be fine. Am I dead yet?

Winter: no.....?

Me: that means you'll be just fine.

Winter: ok.........  By the way! I for got to tell ya but you got a date with Laurence! At the new restaurant in town! In 3 weeks! AARON-BURR1937 , Chara, and I helped make this paw-ssible!

Me: first off, you're going to lessons from sans aren't you?

Winter: *nods her head*

Me: ok........ Second off, YOU WHAT?!?!