Old Relative

~~~a day later~~~
Ivan: so, Winter. Your telling me that this Friday your getting married with a werewolf demon, that's a savage on full moons, and needs to be chained up and in a circle of holy water so he doesn't kill anyone?

Winter: *daydreaming* yeahhh....

Ivan: *slams his hand with the table* Winter!

Winter: Agh! What?

Ivan: Your going to marry a monster! Can't you see it?!?

Winter: Well if you opened up your heart to him and get to know him you would see he's an amazing person!

Ivan: I'm surprise he didn't go with that Shady girl.

Winter: what?

Ivan: I was looking though your brain.

Winter: OH! NOW YOUR INVADING MY PRIVACY!

Ivan: I WANT TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING WAS OK IN THE LAST 3 YEARS I WASNT HERE!

Winter: let me guess, my secrets too?

Ivan: uh-um n-no.

Winter: YOUR LYING! YOU DRITY LIER! *at the point of crying*

Ivan: WELL I WOULD HAVE LIKED IT IF YOU WERE THE ONE TO TELL ME THAT YOU HAD A NIGHT WITH THAT DEMON!

Winter: (Why does everyone still talk about it?!?) Look, he's not a bad guy!

Ivan: Dad said we were the only good demons. That all the others where-

Winter: But dad's not here any more! And nether is mom!

Ivan: oh yeah, and who do I have to thank? Oh yeah, you.

Winter: it's not my fault!

Ivan: uh it kind of is.

Winter: I tried helping people so the world could be a better place! And I was much smaller back then!

Ivan: but now you can't take it back!

Winter: I know I can't! And I'm sorry! I was dumb! But your also dumb for leaving me!

Ivan: AGH! Fine! IM FU**ING SORRY!

Winter: no swearing this time.

Ivan: IM SO-RR-Y. HAPPY?!?

Winter:  no.

Ivan: WHY THE HELL NOT?

Winter: because I LOVE BENDY! AND YOU HONESTLY DONT CARE IF IM HAPPY SO THEN, WHY DONT YOU LEAVE ME ALONE! IF YOU CARED ABOUT ME YOU WOULD BE HAPPY I FOUND THE LOVE OF MY LIFE.

Ivan: IM WORRID FOR YOU! IM SCARED THAT THE DEMON YOU MARRY WILL BREAK YOUR HEART!.......

Winter: ...why?...

Ivan: because, I don't want you to leave me in this world alone if he breaks your heart. Your the only family I've got left. Our grandparents died a few days after, of old age, when you were born. Then our parents. I don't wanna lose you too.

Winter: I-I....... I'm sorry.

Ivan: And now that im here, shouldn't he ask me for his blessing? * trying to lighten the mood*

Winter: your a jerk. *hugs him*

Ivan: I love you too squirt.

Winter: you got that from a movie, didn't you?

Ivan: *holds a laugh* n-no.

Winter: *sigh* you never change. But Ivan, pleeeeease.

Ivan: what is it?

Winter: be happy for me. I know, you think I'm a little too young. But if you look through all of my memories, you would see that I'm ready. I don't have the mind of a 10-year-old already.

Regina: HAY!

Winter: sorry sis!

Ivan: ok, I trust you. But tell me when he breaks your heart! Because I'll burn him to the ground!

Winter: *laughs* ok! Ok!