Random

Ok, so today I'm gonna take a little break from the drama that I caused and make a random chapter. A chapter, where I can express how I feel about certain characters with complete honesty and not die a painful and torturous death! Ok! Here we go!!!

Tord
So we're going to start with one of the hardest, Huh? Well, good thing I'm not dying!!!! (Hopefully)

He's.......... ok................. I don't think he's bad.... to say........ I just taught winter not to like torture or death. (at least when she's not a complete Yandere) because I don't like torture or death.(cough cough that's a lie cough cough) (I also don't like smoking (but this guy's an exception) killing (neither does Winter), ...hen.... tai..... (I can't believe I said that) or death and murder....... did I say death, murder, torture or killing enough? I don't think so. Oh well.

Jenny
Ok. Let's put one thing straight. I hate her. I KNOW! I know. "But she's your oc" yeah so what she's my oc. No one said you have to adore the ........ things you make. It's not like it's in a book or something.

But anyway, here are the reasons why.
She's a total bi**. She hates winter. She's super popular. She works for the devil. She's mostly jealous of Winter. She hates showing her feels. And I could name 30 more but then we would only stay on Jenny. NEXT!

Marshall Lee
Oh Marshall! U where so good! ........until you made a move on Winter......... *sigh* you f***ed up so bad when you did. I hope your still alive. (In the book)

Cuphead
........... just to make sure, we all know that I'm Frisk right? Ok. Well........... I know I've been really really hard on Cups. (In rolplay) But thats cause I am overprotective of Regina. She likes hanging out with ink, mugs and cups but with the fact that he's a vampire and almost made Regina into one................ well, let's just say I've been A LOT MORE overprotective of her. BUT COME ON!!! SHES ONLY 10 AND SHE WAS ALREADY GOING TO TURN INTO A BLOOD SUCKING VAMPIER! A 10 YEAR OLD!!! BEING A VAMPIER!!! (Btw I want to give Regina a new power but I don't know what. Pls halp!)

Ink
Welp, speak of the devil. (Not literally) we have the creater of AU's. Ink! Ok, *gasp* INeverLikedInkJustInGeneral. She/HeWasTooMuchOfA"IDontCareAboutAnythingOrAnyone"KindOfGirl/Boy. ButThenReginaDidTheWholeSpeachAndILikedInkFromThenOn. *GASP* ok......*huff huff*....... Next.....

Mugs
I'm cool with him. He's the more responsible of the three-o.

And I'll do another one of these later but first!!! Rosemarie Clockinsaw!

She is another one of my oc's! (Ish)

From birth, Rosemarie had a heart disease. So to prevent it from getting worse, her mother (she was a clock maker(hints the last name "Clockinsaw") decided to change her heart to a clock. But while she changed it, she hit her right eye.

And so years later, she has blurry vision. She loves steampunk, the color pink, and building all sorts of things!

I'm going to make another doll. But that's going to be a secret!😜

At least until you found the clue in this chapter. Good luck!

11Frisk! Saying "good bye world!"