YOUR HOME!

(This took longer than expected)

Me: MY SWEET, SWEET, BABY!!! *runs to Winter to hug her in tears*

Winter: Mom! Are you ok? And I'm not a kid, much less a baby.

Ivan: hay little sis. *waves*

Winter: hay big Burrito! *wants to give him a hug but because of me she cant*

Regina: BIG SISTER!!!! *starts crying and hugging her*  IWasSoSad! AndNoOneWouldPlayWithMe. AndMomIsSuperDenseToThingsLikeDepressionAndMyFreindLucindaWasOutSoICouldn'tPlayWithHerAndIJustMissedYou!!! WAAAAHHHHH!!!!

Winter: Oh dear! Don't cry Regina! Now, tell me everything in a calm voice. I couldn't hear you while your crying.

Regina: I-I-

Me: *gets off of Winter* IVAN! Why don't you take Regina to sonic's place! I'm sure she'll have a GRAET time there! *carries Regina to Ivan*

Ivan: uhhhh? Ok? *takes her to Amy's instead*

Me:Ok! Now! I have a HUGE surprise that just simply can not wait!

Winter: Cool! .......... what is it?

Me: *puts a blind fold on her* keep this on until I say so. *gets Marceline* Now!

Winter: *takes the blind food off* *gasp* it......... can't ............. be! A-are you-

Marceline: I'm the vampier Queen in all of Ooooo-vil.

Winter: (Thinks: OMFG!!! IM IN FRONT OF THE MOST FAMOUS ROCK START THAT EVER EXISTED! Winter! FOCES! You can't just starts fan-girl-ing all of a sudden! Stay. Cool) It's wonderful to meet you! I'm one of you biggest fans! *eyes turn into stars*

Marceline: So I've heard.

Me: Before you two starts talking, I want to introduce someone else too! Marceline?

Marceline: Got it! *covers Winters eyes*

Me: (Thinks: Bendy's going to kill me into little bits. Oh Well!) *brings in Marshall Lee* Go ahead!

Winter: *takes Marceline's off of her eyes* *GASP* y-y-your kidding........ r-right?!?

Marshall Lee: Nope. This is really real.

Winter: *has a mental brake down* (in other worlds, she can't do anything or hear anything because she's trying to understand the two stars are right in front of her. It's like if she was a computer and she's having an overload)

Marshall Lee: Hay Princess.~ *kisses her hand* So I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me?~ You know, like in a romantic restaurant?~

Winter: *still trying to process everything*

Marshall Lee: Uhhhh, princess? *waves his hand in front of her face*

Ivan: Ha! *leaning on a wall* I would love to have you as my sisters boyfriend, or maybe even husband...

Marshall Lee: (Thinks: what?!?)

Ivan: *takes a few steps forward to Marshall* But sadly for you, she's taken. So I'ma kindly ask you to take. Your hands. OfF oF hEr. Got it?

Marshall: *little scared but keeps his cool* got it. *trys to find Fiona*

Winter: *comes back to reality* Whoa. What happened?

Ivan: Marshall Lee kisses you.

Winter: HE WHAT?!? OH GOD! BENDY WILL GET MAD AT ME! NOT ONLY THAT BUT HE HATES LIERS! SO I CANT JUST KEEP IT A SECRET! OR HE'LL FIND OUT AND HATE ME FOREVER! *starts to freak out. So much that she has tears falling down her face*

Ivan: Hay! Hay! That was a joke! He didn't really kiss you!

Winter: h-he didn't?

Ivan: yeah! That was a prank! You where having a mental breakdown and he was asking you to dinner.

Winter: He WhAt?!?

Ivan: yeahhhh. But he left.

Winter: let me guess, you being my "asome" bro, punched the guts out of him.

Ivan: Yep!- I mean No! I told him to back off.

Winter: *laughs* got ya!

Marceline: I'm just gonna find Marshall. Sooooooo Bye!

Winter: but one question, did you do for me? Or Bendy?

Ivan: Both of you! Of course!

Winter: ............................. your just trying to look good for the chapter aren't you?

Ivan: yeah.

Winter: aghhhh!!! *smacks his head and goes to her room*

Ivan: * chuckles*

Me: your always looking out for her. Even if it's against your own thoughts and opinions.

Ivan: yeah what've.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*wink*