The dress

Me: What kind of dress are you looking for Winter?

Winter: Well, I have some photos but you can't show Bendy!

Me: I know, I know, Bad luck. You don't have to tell me twice! Anyway what are some ideas you want for the dress in general?

Winter: *looks around* ok. No fiancé insight.
.
.
.
Ok, well I already told Rarity from Equestria girls this.  I want something light blue, not to dark that it looks like I'm more at a sweet 16. Something that when I walk down the aisle, everyone won't care that I look beautiful, more that my love will last forever.  I also wanted a tail dress. You know? One of those dresses that have extra long fabric at the back, like a tail. Not only that but I wanted it to have some lace, because most just look really fancy with place. Oh! And! And! I also want to have it kind of short, but not too short! But I don't want to be dancing with a huge dress.

Me: Cute! I can already imagine it! And with the gems Rarity's going to use, There's no way she'll miss an opportunity like this!

Winter: I know! But, she said it would take at least a few weeks. Like 4 to 8 weeks, maybe more. Because she has so many clients!

Me: then again Rarity is always busy!

Winter: She sure is.

Me: And don't worry! I won't show this chapter to Bendy!

Winter: *Wipes invisible sweat off her eyebrow* Thanks mom!

Me: Well I obviously don't want my daughter having bad luck at her wedding! Ha ha!😜

Regina: Will there be addressed for me too!!!

Me: of course there will sweet pea!

Regina: YAY!!!