Its ok.

Winter's Pov~

Mom left the hospital early for some reason. I couldn't understand why but I let it go. Not like she hasn't done this before or anything.

After leaving the hospital we went to Toriel's house. I...... didn't want to honestly. I'm still traumatized about going to Horrortale but Ivan says I should just try to get over my fear. That's just easier said than done.

"Goatma! We're here! And we brought Winter!" Ivan yelled as we barely walk though Goatma's front door.

I nudge him on the arm while telling him to use his manners, because he wasn't. He nudges back in a playful manner and mocks me. We both laughed as grandma came over.

She gave me a huge and tight hug.

"My child! How are you? Are you ok? Are you hurt? Do you still need to recover?" You can tell by the amount of questions that she was still worried even though I'm right in front of her face.

"Goatma! I'm fine. But you know..... I could really go for a piece of you delicious, mouth drooling cinnamon butterscotch pie." I tried to convince her. I guess it worked by the way she ran to the kitchen.

"I'm gonna go see how Asriel and Flowey are doing, alright?!" I yell to Goatma, she yelled back an ok. And I was off into the red room.

As soon as I open the doors I was greeted with a huge hug and two yelling voices.

"WINTER!!!"

"WE THOUGHT YOU WERENT GOING TO BE OK!"

I could tell the first voice was Asriel and the other one was the "clod hearted" flower.

"Asriel!!! Flowey!!! It's so great to see both of you!"

"No duh! You were gone for a whole month!!! That was wayyyy to long for me to be alone. Your the only person I can talk too!!!" Complicated Flowey, anger clear in his voice.

I giggled as Asriel tried to talk some sense into the garden decoration.

We started chatting about school, how life has treated all of us. I still couldn't believe mom was 4 years older than Asriel! If mom was 18, because she was 10 when she entered the underground. She spent 5 years in the underground and 3 years up top since then. That means that Asriel is... 17?

"HAY PUNK!" I was interrupted by a blue fish picking me up and lifting me to her shoulders.

"Undyne!!! I'm so glad your here!!!" I yell as i hug her head.

"Well yeah! You've been gone for a month!" She starts walking out the red room with Asriel carrying Flowey as they both follow the tall fish.

"So I've heard." I sigh. But the smell of a pie entered my nose and drool started forming on both sides of my mouth.

I didn't even notice that MTT, Alphys, and Asgore were there until Goatpa lifted me up and onto the chair.

"Is this how mom was treated?!? This is awesome!" I thought as I took a piece of the pie into my mouth.

Everyone started spending so much time with me until.

"OH WONDERFUL TOON WINTER!!! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" I could see papyrus as he slams the door. I also saw Sans behind him.

I ran past them and locked myself in Asriel's room, not wanting to see them after visiting Horrortale.

But to no avail.

Sans teleported inside the room behind me.

"Hay kid, don't you know how to great a new friend?"